Hell Blood vs Fulitol

This is a discussion on Hell Blood vs Fulitol within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so im not sure what to go with i currently have a aztec gold fulitol +7 but no sure if ...
Page: 1

Default Hell Blood vs Fulitol

so im not sure what to go with i currently have a aztec gold fulitol +7 but no sure if a hell blood +8 or maybe like 7/8 rb would hit harder any 1 tested it i dont care for the special effect that much cuz it steals my nps :P and without it ill have 70 more ac which wont hurt either so any thoughts on this? ^^

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

higher AP = HIGHER DAMAGE.

but i think the curse is worth alot more than 3-4 extra ap

well Im in this same dilema but dealing with Ice.

I have a garp +4rev... 127ap

cursed Molok +7 .... 131ap

Im having a hard time wanting to fork up the coins to upgrade to the cursed. I dont really care about the curse. Ive fought so many mages with cursed staffs that I dont feel like the curse is worth the coin.

pay 18-25gb for cursed

or 15 for Garp8 with same ap.......and could use it in other pk zones + 70ac.

i made the decision to not go for the curse. I want the ap for as cheap as i can get it.

Can`t really help you cause at the same time I changed from fulitol +6 (124ap) to hellblood +8 I changed my build and put 17 stat-points away from mp to int. I think damage is a bit higher, but not that much.. I staff iron scarecrow for 600 + rings (~25+15) now.

If you`re planning to go 255mp fulitol is the way to go but I feel a lot better with the ac of some crystal parts and without the -70ac. For int-build IŽd go garp/hellblood for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    i dont care for the special effect that much cuz it steals my nps :P
    kaul > aztec :P

Banned

Draven : if u play ardy/rlb also, then stick to garp, otherwise take the cursed
    i would say cursed staffs+7> hb+8/ely+8 and garp+8..
    but if u have rlb/ardy chars, go for hb,ely or garp+8

i was thinking about changing because the -70 ac is kinda shitty its not that bad but, if the hb +8 will do the same amount of damage then why suffer the -70 ac loss for nothing the effect was cool at first now its just like meh w/e dude raped himself :P

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    I think damage is a bit higher, but not that much.. I staff iron scarecrow for 600 + rings (~25+15) now.
    Quite recently i've tested all the skills on puppets and the result was:
    lycaon staff+0 > wood+10

There's something wrong. Right?!

i would suggest you to try on real targets :P

Have u considered Scorching staff +8? Nice staff with nice bonuses in my opinion :d

yea i had a scorching 8 b4 and the fulitol was way better but now that i add in hell blood 8 to the mix on confused on what to go with, ive been testing the hell blood vs the fulitol lately and dmg is rly rly close with the 2, and i could careless for the curse at this point ive made many ppl kill themselves allready :P im just trying to make my dmg as high as i can and the extra 70 ac is nice

Default hellblood

I have tryed many staffs and I would take scortching 8 over hellblood 8 and aztec gold fulitol 7 over either of those,,

Quote Originally Posted by judgeroybean View Post
    I have tryed many staffs and I would take scortching 8 over hellblood 8 and aztec gold fulitol 7 over either of those,,
    yeap indeed.. Scorching staff's bonuses makes it better comparing to hell blood IN MY OPINION.. >.<

MindlessHobo

depending on what your looking for, one area will suffer no matter what. if you want to hit like a truck, go cursed staff but your ac will suffer. if you want to live longer, scorching/HB would be better since no negative ac effect. as for my choice, i would go with cursed staff

King of Knight - Player Information

just like him, grab some flame rings and you will hit like a truck.....his level 80 fire skill igzination hits me for over 1000 damage on my mage, with 130 FR

I have a scorching8 and a hb8, scorching is good if there are rouge aorund and the few extra hp pts, but overall the hb hits harder, and gives good fr for nt's and what not, id say go for the hb, the ac helps more that 2-4 ap pts

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

HB +8 beats the fulitol any day
    the new staffs are simply shit, only worth using if they are +8

seeing as elixir is more common, if you could get a elixir +9, then do that