Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Paper BP Discussion

This is a discussion on Paper BP Discussion within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; first of all, go for 206 str (or what MS requires) and put rest in hp... also, why do you ...
Page: 2

first of all, go for 206 str (or what MS requires) and put rest in hp... also, why do you have 79 int? go with 76 and put these 3 in hp...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

get rid of lupus pendant get ep or wp, i say ep though

TheSonOfSam

bp's should be deadly, but need at last +2 +3 uniques, otherwise (and as always happens) will die really fast and smooth

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

what BP needs is a balanced stats between HP AC and resist - your AP wll always be fine since you`ll have around 190 in str and a decent weapon.
    you can get that balanced with +0 uniques m8
    never use a OE on a BP :S if you replace those OE and BE you`ll have same AC HP and STR from LE and a bonus 30 resist :S
    and if you have aloot of mages runnin in your server go for the WP then - and id take Fov over RoC for a BP anytime
    but if you wanna really tank and you aint got that much money i say go chitin :S

Banned

IMO enough str to equip weapon ( HB low str req ) and then full on pump stats into hp, if your poor this build is good because its good combination +7/+6hb and +8 str set/+16 str accsessories, youll end up getting lots of defence because of the extra stat points in hp ( every stat point over 100 = 1 def ) for example 150 hp stats = 50 extra def and you wont be losing much ap because your accsessories will make up for it and at same time youll have high hp

Tazthespaz

I agree with the smash up, but I think that you should just try for duel foverins and leave the STR at 255 and wear HP paper not STR. If you need to, You can always wear half and half. As a BP, you do lack AC because it is TEAR 1 ARMOR! You need to get accesories with AC and or HP. This is an essential part of Bps.

Lets say you get some foverins, that adds another 80 deffense and that might be the difference from being 3-4 shotted ( Or less ) to being 4-5 shotted leaving you more time for your deadly BP attacks. I say, PUMP AC and HP through accesories and leave the str alone and get HP paper amor asap

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    first of all, go for 206 str (or what MS requires) and put rest in hp... also, why do you have 79 int? go with 76 and put these 3 in hp...
    +1 and amen ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12