Paper BP Help

This is a discussion on Paper BP Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So I'm messing around until the new server starts. Right now I'm level 38 or so.. have a tota club ...
Page: 1

So I'm messing around until the new server starts. Right now I'm level 38 or so.. have a tota club +4. I'm using all +7/12STR armors. Leveling buff/heal. I have plat prem, and I am solo a bit of the time. What would be the best way to level.

kill hobgoblins either in CZ or in abyss (preferably CZ since they dont aggro and its not always full)

i remember seeing a screenshot of a guy getting 200k exp per hobgob using platinum + the 400% exp scroll from PUS

also i heard alot of the low level quests were reduced (instead of needing 250 kills u only need 50) so u should do all the quests u can

At what level should I start being able to kill hobs??

d4rkchrisz

At what level should I start being able to kill hobs??[/b]
    Around 55 i think :unsure:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

kill hobgoblins either in CZ or in abyss (preferably CZ since they dont aggro and its not always full)

i remember seeing a screenshot of a guy getting 200k exp per hobgob using platinum + the 400% exp scroll from PUS

also i heard alot of the low level quests were reduced (instead of needing 250 kills u only need 50) so u should do all the quests u can[/b]
    +1 giga knows best

Around 55 i think :unsure:[/b]
    umm i think in CZ since they dont aggro, if u know wat ur doin prlly anytime after 45 or so would be fine if u have decent gear bv