Need some help with my gear choices

This is a discussion on Need some help with my gear choices within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well I started playing kol about a month ago and today I just got my 66 priest account back so ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help with my gear choices

Well I started playing kol about a month ago and today I just got my 66 priest account back so I was wondering a few things. I know the game has changed alot since I left and I was wondering what options I should use for my weapon and shield. I have 800 million on ares and most of that is going to my armor FP's +8/15hp I know that people think chitin is better but when I left I was able to rock it with FP's so I'm sticking to that until I reach a higher lvl. I won't be pking much anyways until I am lvl 69 or even 75+. So I don't need help with choosing my armor I need some advice on what weapon and what shield I should use. I have about 200-250 mil I will most likely spend on these two items I don't need anything extensively special just something that will increase my mp and health a little. I was thinking lycaon hammer +6 ( was the best weapon for a priest before I left) and I am undecided on the shield at the moment. Any information you couls give me would be very much appreciated.

Also I was wondering what is the best combination of skills to use for lvling? I can go full buff with enought points into heal or I can go full heal with some points into buff. Again thanks for any info you can give me. As well what are some good lvling spots for my lvl? I believe that eslant is still the best place to lvl correct? Also I heard a while back that there was an eslant for lvl 70+ could someone confirm or denny this please?
    Last edited by Bartok14; 10-07-2009 at 04:50 PM.

m4cios

skills 60 buff rest heal...
    shield dread shield or gab if you have more cash
    lycaon hammer is still good choice mostly becouse of resists

outbackrebel

Yeah Eslant will be the best place. Have not heard anything about a level 70 eslant.

Well apparently lycaon hammer is out of my budget atm, so I'm wondering of the two weapons which are in my budges which are better? smite+6 or stone splitter+6?

mellowman

stone splitter= epic garbage so take the smite its a nice hammer

Are Holy Animor's any good for priests? I've been looking at them and they don't seem worth the price +6's are twice as much as a +6 smite hammer so I'm wondering what I should do.

NeronDomitius

you can rent lycaon hammer+7 and dol+7 for 500k, that's one of the options...