Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Paper bp vs Fp bp vs Chitin bp

This is a discussion on Paper bp vs Fp bp vs Chitin bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; not true, chitins is just as difficult as paper, its a lot harder to get kills as chitin, becase you ...
Page: 2

not true, chitins is just as difficult as paper, its a lot harder to get kills as chitin, becase you sacrifice hp and ap or more ac.

if you know what your doing, go chitin , it rocks ^^

and p.s. you cant tank full partys w/ subside anymore, to much lvl 80's and hacking , every single warrion has shockstun[/b]
    Cos you ys noob :lol: my ZR hacks pwn all

As for topic, IMO go FP, it's a nice balance of paper build with the ac of a int build. Allows you to tank lots and still get mahoosive ap.

Either that or paper HP build

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yea this topic is quite useless for me now cus like 1 hour after i made this we decided to quit.

Letting it open for other ppl

Im a ap whore so i rather not be chitin ^^

fp is not a option anymore, not even on old servers, unless it's fp+9...
    also, if you r under lvl 73,74 go paper, if you r 74,75 +, then go chitin.
    actually, chitin bp is only option on new servers since there r no paper defanses, and if u wanna be pro, u have to learn to use those.
    i vote for chitin!![/b]

FP is an option a good option but u gotta know how to play/gear it, but anyway i vote for chitin

162 int. Can use guantlet and boots chitin+8 - pauldron chitin goblin and pads - helmet Fp.

Chitin BP....

why? well firstly, theres no FP defences in your server... neither is there the rare 25DD 20SD wepaon defences for paper. And a paper priest really does need those extra few DD to save his ass since he has such low AC in the first place.

Chitin build is much more versatile, you have good mana, decent AC, you can also wear chitin weapon defences which are a LOT cheaper and a LOT easier to find than paper upgradeable ones. The mana diff between chitin and paper is huge.... since helis uses SO much mana @#$#@$(!!!! And resistances! you get a lot more resists as chitin BP and you can always pop on a lycoan hammer if you are in the need. If the party is in need of a full time support priest, you can just put on your personal or dread or w/e sheild, and a int priest hammer, and do a good job healing. IF the party needs another attacker, you can also do that. BUT as a paper priest you can ONLY attack, since you'll suck shit @ being support priest with so little mana, resistance and HP.

Chitin BP....

why? well firstly, theres no FP defences in your server... neither is there the rare 25DD 20SD wepaon defences for paper. And a paper priest really does need those extra few DD to save his ass since he has such low AC in the first place.

Chitin build is much more versatile, you have good mana, decent AC, you can also wear chitin weapon defences which are a LOT cheaper and a LOT easier to find than paper upgradeable ones. The mana diff between chitin and paper is huge.... since helis uses SO much mana @#$#@$(!!!! And resistances! you get a lot more resists as chitin BP and you can always pop on a lycoan hammer if you are in the need. If the party is in need of a full time support priest, you can just put on your personal or dread or w/e sheild, and a int priest hammer, and do a good job healing. IF the party needs another attacker, you can also do that. BUT as a paper priest you can ONLY attack, since you'll suck shit @ being support priest with so little mana, resistance and HP.[/b]
    his HP will be higher than as a chitin bp :unsure: :unsure: and u can be a good support if u know how to play

why do u forget about g1 upgradeable defs? They exist, and they want to be used ^^

wawh

his HP will be higher than as a chitin bp :unsure: :unsure: and u can be a good support if u know how to play

why do u forget about g1 upgradeable defs? They exist, and they want to be used ^^[/b]
    with the little mana his hp becomes useless :s

with the little mana his hp becomes useless :s[/b]
    ee... paper BPs usually doesn't have aoe 10k heal, so 3-4k mana is enough lol...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ee... paper BPs usually doesn't have aoe 10k heal, so 3-4k mana is enough lol...[/b]
    yes, but @ lvl 80, you can go 70 debuff/ 60 heal/12 master

which most priest do, and as paper bp you gonna be spaming them souls to try to get off the heals, and with 3k mana, its is POSSIBLE, but then you have no time to try and tank that well

imo, chitin is much better then paper

Banned

people forget that if u stat HP u gain some ac

I would like to try paper bp with:
    190str for ii+8 (or enough for your only weapon). 76int and rest hp.. max out hp ... ii +8 = 190str..

Now use rols, sse, iron set. and armors go with paper +8 both hp and str.. switch around depending on how much hp u need. Or take undy with hp set and switch to str

Not sure if is good enough, but if u are good with talia switches, then try it.

I will try chitin bp with my int gear, just remove enough hp stat and put it on str, so i can use a weapon

tested all builds on private servers where everybody have same gear fp and chitin were best builds (i chosed fp most of the time because there still drop rare defense armors ^_-)

yes, but @ lvl 80, you can go 70 debuff/ 60 heal/12 master

which most priest do, and as paper bp you gonna be spaming them souls to try to get off the heals, and with 3k mana, its is POSSIBLE, but then you have no time to try and tank that well

imo, chitin is much better then paper[/b]
    at 80 u can have nearly 4k mana

people forget that if u stat HP u gain some ac

I would like to try paper bp with:
    190str for ii+8 (or enough for your only weapon). 76int and rest hp.. max out hp ... ii +8 = 190str..

Now use rols, sse, iron set. and armors go with paper +8 both hp and str.. switch around depending on how much hp u need. Or take undy with hp set and switch to str
    Not sure if is good enough, but if u are good with talia switches, then try it.[/b]
    that's Cat's build ^^

tested all builds on private servers where everybody have same gear fp and chitin were best builds (i chosed fp most of the time because there still drop rare defense armors ^_-)[/b]
    don't compare privs with usko... at priv u have no chances if u play with paper bp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12