Results 1 to 15 of 15

Paper int priest

This is a discussion on Paper int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; When reading the title you may think, wtf o.O But this is what I was thinking about. Stats are estimated ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Incineration
    Guest

    Default Paper int priest

    When reading the title you may think, wtf o.O
    But this is what I was thinking about.
    Stats are estimated @ lvl 59!

    EP +1
    Dual Old RoL
    Dual Old SSE
    LBOL +2
    Paper Armor set +8/15 HP!!
    DS +7
    Lycaon +7
    HP valk/gryphon/bahamut
    Wing of eagle (HP)
    Pathos defence aura's
    ________________________

    The stats are the following.

    90 STR
    178 HP
    96 INT
    ________________________

    HP -> 7134
    AC -> 1172
    FR -> 108
    GR -> 88
    LR -> 120
    DD -> 10
    AD -> 20
    SD -> 20

    ________________________

    Using these buffs.

    Undying
    Scroll of ac 300
    Scroll of lion strength power up

    Can you please tell me what you think about this built?
    And how much would this gear cost me in cwest? ($ or gb)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    I don't think WTF, it's just a paper HP tank nothing more I've done that build myself.

    It's a good build so long as you know how to tank.

    I was a paper tank in CZ and was having fun against level 80 warriors. Make sure you use talias for wep defences, they will own

  3. #3
    POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    EUKO
    Posts
    846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I don't think WTF, it's just a paper HP tank nothing more I've done that build myself.

    It's a good build so long as you know how to tank.

    I was a paper tank in CZ and was having fun against level 80 warriors. Make sure you use talias for wep defences, they will own
    they were prolly having fun also especially when they were testing dmges on ya

    back to topic - yea this bulid is vgg imo on DCZ char u have very good hp, good ac, also weapon defences so yea imo its ok - u can get paper def parts and ull be unstopable

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    they were prolly having fun also especially when they were testing dmges on ya

    back to topic - yea this bulid is vgg imo on DCZ char u have very good hp, good ac, also weapon defences so yea imo its ok - u can get paper def parts and ull be unstopable
    Na, they were barely hitting me 500, the joy of wep defences and I had shitty items

    Think I still have the screenshot somewhere I really am gonna have to make a photo gallery of my KO screenies

  5. #5
    Incineration
    Guest

    Default

    Gehe, does anyone know the correct prices of these items in cwest?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal
    Posts
    403

    Default

    ye that build was always understimated and used to work more than decent in the old days.
    Basically the strong points are the use of dread ( 365 def at+7 if i'm right that cover the lack of ac of paper armor) and lycaon; ofcourse combined with a good basic hp that ensure u both health points and much mana needed for spamming heal.
    That setup works like a charm mainly with a priest that can use complete heal since with your hp u can wait till the very last moment to cast the complete heal on ya and boom..u're again full.

    A weak point in my opinion is still a low ac compared to the "super high" hp...i would deffo store any random talia...to use in case of the usual gangbangs.
    Dread def+ talia def works cover partially it

    2nd weak point is that u might find prob against baba rogues and archers...lol archers ...who doesn't nowadays:P

  7. #7
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    When reading the title you may think, wtf o.O
    But this is what I was thinking about.
    Stats are estimated @ lvl 59!

    EP +1 --> 600m (very hard to find atm)
    Dual Old RoL --> 300m each
    Dual Old SSE --> 35-45m each
    LBOL +2 --> I think +0 is 100m, also i think hard to find
    Paper Armor set +8/15 HP!! --> 15-20m each part
    DS +7 --> 650-700m
    Lycaon +7 --> dunno but hammers are hard to find atm
    HP valk/gryphon/bahamut --> 60-75m each
    Wing of eagle (HP)
    Pathos defence aura's --> 40-50m each
    <Message too short>

  8. #8
    Incineration
    Guest

    Default

    Thanks MushtMan!
    From what I see, it would cost me 36 GB to buy all this stuff..
    What would you guys improve? I think I can afford it to get 50 GB

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Your basic choice of items are correct. Mana itself isn't a problem in DCZ because you don't need that much to fight with

    This is how I'd build it and you can compare if I were going a paper HP build

    Dual Old ROL+0
    Dual Old SSE+0
    Old Skeleton Belt+0 (wep defs are more important than HP)
    Talia Pauldron (no HP pauldron, always talia) - talia has 149ac and constant defences
    Old EP+0

    Trust me you don't need +1/2/3 uniques, just need to know how to tank and duff and you will be fine. I had a FP priest there and it was impossible to kill, he wasn't babashopped either. When your in DCZ, the hardest damage would come from mages and archers. Warriors are nothing and so are rogues

    Here's the stats of build above with (1500/300ac/+15hp power up/ac enchant)

    1372ac
    4944hp
    80 / 80 / 120 resists
    Last edited by puggy306td; 04-13-2010 at 04:13 AM.

  10. #10
    Incineration
    Guest

    Default

    Well, my budget is 50 GB (minus 10 for scrolls/valks/pathos/pots)
    so 40 gb to spend on items, the higher grade items the better??

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    Well, my budget is 50 GB (minus 10 for scrolls/valks/pathos/pots)
    so 40 gb to spend on items, the higher grade items the better??
    I don't know the prices on your server, but your base HP is high enough as HP build paper priest, what lacks is your wep defences

    Ideally what I'd do is get some paper wep defence armours (spears) or MSS Armours, a 102int dd helmet (dunno if they're on your server, or cheap)?

    Even a paper +7/15 dd would do

    If you can't afford / get those items, then keep the +8/15 hp armours and spend the money on the uniques that give you the most benefit. I'd go for ep+1/2/3 first as it gives more mana ac and hp, then I'd do rols

    I don't know if you can compound them yet, but whats' the price of 9 old rols ?

    With a bit of luck you could possibly make a Rol+1 for 1/3rd the price, thus giving you more money

  12. #12
    Beholdlove
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Your basic choice of items are correct. Mana itself isn't a problem in DCZ because you don't need that much to fight with

    This is how I'd build it and you can compare if I were going a paper HP build

    Dual Old ROL+0
    Dual Old SSE+0
    Old Skeleton Belt+0 (wep defs are more important than HP)
    Talia Pauldron (no HP pauldron, always talia) - talia has 149ac and constant defences
    Old EP+0

    Trust me you don't need +1/2/3 uniques, just need to know how to tank and duff and you will be fine. I had a FP priest there and it was impossible to kill, he wasn't babashopped either. When your in DCZ, the hardest damage would come from mages and archers. Warriors are nothing and so are rogues

    Here's the stats of build above with (1500/300ac/+15hp power up/ac enchant)

    1372ac
    4944hp
    80 / 80 / 120 resists

    100% agree with andy
    Getting a skelly belt will be really important along with using the talias.
    U will do great i tryed it to back in the old days had a lvl 68 hp build priest.
    armors +8/15 had crappy items like duel rom, dread 6 and questies XD but i did ok with talias and wep def armors.... which are easy to obtain in older servers harder in the newer ones.

  13. #13
    Senior Member xXSixtySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    this is mine in rlb not that good gear but ok

  14. #14
    Senior Member ChaosFactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    332

    Default

    i know "old" post but

    @ xXSixtySeven

    i have chitins 8 (w/ dd spear club deff chitins),

    i notice alot the difference when dd/club/spear is not equip vs a party

    full deff chitins, still have 7.2k hp, 14xx ac

    what items do you have, and you enjoy this build? i might try it

  15. #15
    firecobra1
    Guest

    Default

    once did this build..u have tons of hp..get IN and u'll be set

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •