Passion

This is a discussion on Passion within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've never actually played passion on USKO.... i hear it is starting to become popular now? why? Is there a ...
Page: 1

Default Passion

I've never actually played passion on USKO.... i hear it is starting to become popular now? why?

Is there a "cooldown" for skills such as Pain killer, blaze killer, return to life? that would be the only reason i would consider passion..... if there was no cooldown. then it'd be basically a warrior with minor heal combo

but, if there is a cooldown.... it would be a bit difficult, but if the cooldown is fast - still manageable as a "minor heal" combo so-long as they can be used simultaneously.

thoughts?

most warriors decide to go passion build when they are 83 to get the cry echo/battle cry skill...the stupid part is when a priest confusions you, thats when you have wait a long time to attack again

Superheld

I never tryd passion warrior, cuz am not crazy enough to go for lv 83.

But for me it seems like the ultimate interupt - party warrior.

Just imigane ur running with a party into another party, you can take the dmg on ur mana bar, (take big mana pots) in this time u can cast the 40% atack speed increase. Go for the priest, get duals, and am prety sure u can interupt all his heals. (maybe even kill him with this ammount of damage) You can also heal ur pt with ur mana and such.

However this build is way more complex then an average warrior build. And it takes a sh1tt load of mana pots.

Never the less its way harder to play it the right way, wich makes it more fun in my opinion.

I mean normal warriors only use 2-3 skils and they cant save any party member or such.

Try it,and let me know how it is.

Superheld

oh btw, maybe there are you tube movies about it?

I just created a new warrior for kicks on Cwest.... gonna level him to 69 and ill make some videos of passion if it's worth a video or two.

someones gotta break the ice.... might as well do it, i use premium pots anyway

-edit

oh man. i tried passion at lvl 51 and am greatly disappointed lol, thought it was a heal for mana skill but its a mana for health skill.... which is utterly pointless and useless. no wonder no one uses it....
    Last edited by THUNDERGAWD; 12-22-2010 at 06:27 PM.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

waste of time im guessing as 99.99% of all dbs will know to hit u with confusion and u wont have an attack skill for a very long time. stick with attack

Superheld

comon dont give up,

I wanna see this

anyways, i think its a support class warrior, maybe ur just there to anoy the enemy?
    If u wanna make kils, i guess you should stick to hellblade..

Stilll i think this 40/20% speedincrease pawnz badly^^