Passion build

This is a discussion on Passion build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What is a passion build, what is it for and is it worth it...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Passion build

What is a passion build, what is it for and is it worth it

Passion build is for warriors, its skilling into beserk instead of attack, i.e you wont have hellblade/blooding, its a different set of skills that revolve around different skills that speed up your r attack or allow you to regen hp Like hp booster, echo etc, and its worth it unless you pk against priests that know to confusion a beserk warrior. Confusion completely fucks that build over, but if you dont pk against priests who use confusion than yes its worth it especially if your a ap whore.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Passion build is for warriors, its skilling into beserk instead of attack, i.e you wont have hellblade/blooding, its a different set of skills that revolve around different skills that speed up your r attack or allow you to regen hp Like hp booster, echo etc, and its worth it unless you pk against priests that know to confusion a beserk warrior. Confusion completely fucks that build over, but if you dont pk against priests who use confusion than yes its worth it especially if your a ap whore.
    If you got another warrior with you, he can buff you too once you're cured from confusion.
    I really liked passion build on sexyko, I haven't lost a single vs once I got the hang of it and started utilizing all my skills.
    p.s: it doesn't really speed up your R attack, just the animation.

O_o Senior Member

I didnt understand with which skill are you attacking in this build..?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    If you got another warrior with you, he can buff you too once you're cured from confusion.
    THIS!
    and you wanna be invincible? make all your clan warriors go passion. priests can't do shit against 4 passion warriors that are on vent bc they will time their battle cry. being the only one in your clan/group of freinds as passion warrior is not worth it
    Last edited by wargrim; 06-22-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I didnt understand with which skill are you attacking in this build..?
    First you buff yourself with Battle Cry, and then you attack with Cry Echo.

you basically have alot of AP and you loose alot of defense usually! looking at how you skill up your warrior

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    What is a passion build, what is it for and is it worth it

said by the old gangsta warr with hb+10 but without any idea [yet] how to play ko ...

<3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    said by the old gangsta warr with hb+10 but without any idea [yet] how to play ko ...

<3
    Lmfao another poor nerd hater. Yea i got hb +10, I am sorry i don't spend time researching the game and all of the skills for a warrior. I got a life and a job, i drop a few bucks on the game and make _ _ _ _ _ _ _ like you quit.

[QUOTE=com4700;3044690]Lmfao another poor nerd hater. Yea i got hb +10, I am sorry i don't spend time researching the game and all of the skills for a warrior. I got a life and a job, i drop a few bucks on the game and make _ _ _ _ _ _ _ like you quit.

U got a life k.
    U got a job k.

Seems u miss pussy? someone with your ego would talk about it too.U didn't..but i bet u got a few too.
    Seems u miss friends? but i bet u got them too.

I just hope u didn't have to buy them just like u did for being realized in your ko-life-
    A few bucks LOL
    Oh well, didn't want to flame with the previous post, but u gotta recognize it's kind funny and most of all true as u admitted too;

Btw, u do what u want with your money ...4sure. And everyone feels the game differently. And i know u focus on making money with it.Tbh i don't give a fk about it.
    That's the same thing i told to kevin much time ago...even before we switched to pathos.

BTW,There's just 1 wrong thing in what u said...
    Well, u can deffo define my actual pathos char, a poor one for sure....my +10 weapon(woodstaff+10) costed 320m in spite of 320$ and i run just 2x old fr....; in top of that i'm neither 83, well actually neither 70....(yet) but even so, every time the mage-kxpr-party (in wich i am too) runs in cz -( u know ...the farming frags things...) with all the others "clones".....every time we run for nps....well...the one who ended quitting was ya as well as almost all the others....even if i gotta say few times u all own us.Dunno if it's cuz of the 2.0 range of the wiri ( +10 right?) or cuz of our " too much noob " equipment. [i keep telling onur to save some cash for the gabs but nothing he doesn't listen. ]

Different ways of enjoying the game, u see.

Anyway, u keep saying "i got no time, i need to move on in life"..but hell u have found time even for googling a picture, or maybe u photoedited it too all by yourself.
    I've always said u 're funny & creative but ..dunno if i should feel sorry cuz u wasted time for me...or if i should feel honoured.
    Guess what..i don't give a fk.....

The end of the story...is : i sell the cash to them, you buy it from them, and u resell it to 'tard. Guess.. i'm the one who should have made the question u did..not really ya.

[3.25minutes of my life wasted for ya...(well spent a few looking for fire...but that's ok, i got time and..when u gotta smoke, u gotta smoke.)]

Banned Senior Member

[QUOTE=inarco;3044835]
    Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    Lmfao another poor nerd hater. Yea i got hb +10, I am sorry i don't spend time researching the game and all of the skills for a warrior. I got a life and a job, i drop a few bucks on the game and make _ _ _ _ _ _ _ like you quit.

U got a life k.
    U got a job k.

Seems u miss pussy? someone with your ego would talk about it too.U didn't..but i bet u got a few too.
    Seems u miss friends? but i bet u got them too.

I just hope u didn't have to buy them just like u did for being realized in your ko-life-
    A few bucks LOL
    Oh well, didn't want to flame with the previous post, but u gotta recognize it's kind funny and most of all true as u admitted too;

Btw, u do what u want with your money ...4sure. And everyone feels the game differently. And i know u focus on making money with it.Tbh i don't give a fk about it.
    That's the same thing i told to kevin much time ago...even before we switched to pathos.

BTW,There's just 1 wrong thing in what u said...
    Well, u can deffo define my actual pathos char, a poor one for sure....my +10 weapon(woodstaff+10) costed 320m in spite of 320$ and i run just 2x old fr....; in top of that i'm neither 83, well actually neither 70....(yet) but even so, every time the mage-kxpr-party (in wich i am too) runs in cz -( u know ...the farming frags things...) with all the others "clones".....every time we run for nps....well...the one who ended quitting was ya as well as almost all the others....even if i gotta say few times u all own us.Dunno if it's cuz of the 2.0 range of the wiri ( +10 right?) or cuz of our " too much noob " equipment. [i keep telling onur to save some cash for the gabs but nothing he doesn't listen. ]

Different ways of enjoying the game, u see.

Anyway, u keep saying "i got no time, i need to move on in life"..but hell u have found time even for googling a picture, or maybe u photoedited it too all by yourself.
    I've always said u 're funny & creative but ..dunno if i should feel sorry cuz u wasted time for me...or if i should feel honoured.
    Guess what..i don't give a fk.....

The end of the story...is : i sell the cash to them, you buy it from them, and u resell it to 'tard. Guess.. i'm the one who should have made the question u did..not really ya.

[3.25minutes of my life wasted for ya...(well spent a few looking for fire...but that's ok, i got time and..when u gotta smoke, u gotta smoke.)]
    God damn you think im gonna read this ? Haha, im just glad you wasted your time on me, Peace

put only 5 points in passion

@com epic end dude...

couldn't resist...i had to bump that lil argument right after having readen the recent post in cheater session...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Go passion only if u have atleast 2 more 83 warriors to pk with u in party who are 83 and passion.. or else u just get confusion and cant do sh1t