Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pathos Ardream Warrior.

This is a discussion on Pathos Ardream Warrior. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So ima start a new ardream warrior and would like to know what items I should get. I dun have ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

So ima start a new ardream warrior and would like to know what items I should get. I dun have like 20 gbs or anything so would be nice if its under 500m. I don't think you need iron set dual rocs +1 and stuff for pathos right?

banaanc

get fp + 8 set and II +1/70 and use left over money to resell, tho if you will be solo leveling then buy some + 8 or +9 str accessories, they are dirt cheap.

add str up to 224 and then go hp for chitin, when you start pk trade fp for chitin and get dd helm

get fp + 8 set and II +1/70 and use left over money to resell, tho if you will be solo leveling then buy some + 8 or +9 str accessories, they are dirt cheap.

add str up to 224 and then go hp for chitin, when you start pk trade fp for chitin and get dd helm[/b]
    Guess that will be 350m or something? cus my friend said ii7 dropped miserable in price. So fp +8 20m ea x5 = 100 + 250m from the ii?

banaanc

i dont know pathos prices, but on akara its about that

fp + 8 for exping, later for pk trade it for chitin

and in a month from 150m you can make a lot of m

i dont know pathos prices, but on akara its about that

fp + 8 for exping, later for pk trade it for chitin

and in a month from 150m you can make a lot of m[/b]
    ic. Tyvm.

Still looking for more replys!

Well... pathos has some superbly good players.... even though 2 of the best just got hacked a week or so ago, however with 500m you will just be another "average" warrior that comes in ardream.

With 500m of gear, i'd rather be intel support mage, int support priest, or a rogue... a warrior wouldnt be the best choice, since you can only get chitins +7, wp, and a raptor +7, which isnt gonna be enough to actually do decent here. Unless however, you get ureslf an awesome clan/party

II is more like 350 mil on Pathos if I'm not mistaken. Fp+8 is possible to find at 20 mil tho.

II is more like 350 mil on Pathos if I'm not mistaken. Fp+8 is possible to find at 20 mil tho.[/b]
    375-400m last time i checked

fp 8 goes for 20-25m each

fp 8 goes for 20-25m each[/b]
    my friend used to sell ii7 for 400m making money but friday he told me they went down rly bad to like 250m?
    Just need a starters equipment then we'll see how I make money so.

So i'd go for:

Chiting7 or Fp8
    Rappy 7 or II 7

how much is rappy 7?

yeah, honestly as a warrior in ardream you need some decent items to make it worth your time. warriors are realy underpowered in ardream compared to sins. so you need items that will give you enough ap so u have some sort of chance against sins. you dont wanna go all ap and no hp/ac cuz then ull get run over by swarms of sins spiking everything in sight. on a low budget id say to go with some sort of support char if ure in an active clan, and work to build up ur items to be able to handle shit on ur own. if u can usually have a priest on u healing and curing, then fuck it, go for warrior and just max out ur ap with cheap up high str items.

i play a warrior in pathos ardream, and usually pk alone. i do ok, but it gets kinda boring when most people wont face you alone, and only come after you when backed up by 7-50 other people. remember that as a warrior youll be slower than 99% of ardream, which is made up of sins and speed hackers (or a combo of both).

if u wanna buy some stuff, i think ill be selling all of mine cuz im quitting. i have some decent items thatll get you a good start.

yeah, honestly as a warrior in ardream you need some decent items to make it worth your time. warriors are realy underpowered in ardream compared to sins. so you need items that will give you enough ap so u have some sort of chance against sins. you dont wanna go all ap and no hp/ac cuz then ull get run over by swarms of sins spiking everything in sight. on a low budget id say to go with some sort of support char if ure in an active clan, and work to build up ur items to be able to handle shit on ur own. if u can usually have a priest on u healing and curing, then fuck it, go for warrior and just max out ur ap with cheap up high str items.

i play a warrior in pathos ardream, and usually pk alone. i do ok, but it gets kinda boring when most people wont face you alone, and only come after you when backed up by 7-50 other people. remember that as a warrior youll be slower than 99% of ardream, which is made up of sins and speed hackers (or a combo of both).

if u wanna buy some stuff, i think ill be selling all of mine cuz im quitting. i have some decent items thatll get you a good start.[/b]
    Aight thanks. im gonna go warrior anyway cus I know how to make money in merchanting so.

The items you are selling are for usd? cus noway im gonna spend more usd on this game. got fucked over before so. And for igc at the minute I don't got anything cus I just started 1 hour ago haha. Might borrow few gbs from a friend tho.

Also could you tell me what your items are so I know what the minimum is?

banaanc

fp 8 goes for 20-25m each[/b]

thats a lot, on akara II is 240~260 m and fp ~20m

375-400m last time i checked[/b]
    Definately cheaper now, I saw one for 330 today.

how much is rappy 7?[/b]
    Something like 170, but if you look around on a day when lots of them are being sold, I'm sure you can find cheaper.

enigma69

Aight thanks. im gonna go warrior anyway cus I know how to make money in merchanting so.

The items you are selling are for usd? cus noway im gonna spend more usd on this game. got fucked over before so. And for igc at the minute I don't got anything cus I just started 1 hour ago haha. Might borrow few gbs from a friend tho.

Also could you tell me what your items are so I know what the minimum is?[/b]
    well the most effective build you can do if you are going to have extra cash like you said would be something like, dual fovs, wp, skelly belt, and WE's.

later on dual rocs, wp, pe's, skelly/ib. (the higher the + the better of course)

edit: armor wise, id go chitin7 untill you can afford a full chitin8 set. then once you got your uniques taken care of, i prefer a fp9 mix.

well the most effective build you can do if you are going to have extra cash like you said would be something like, dual fovs, wp, skelly belt, and WE's.

later on dual rocs, wp, pe's, skelly/ib. (the higher the + the better of course)

edit: armor wise, id go chitin7 untill you can afford a full chitin8 set. then once you got your uniques taken care of, i prefer a fp9 mix.[/b]
    Thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast