Pathos, bahamut, valkyre

This is a discussion on Pathos, bahamut, valkyre within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What do these armors do, can u wear more of them and what are the prices in merchant. And which ...
Page: 1

PurEppOwnage

Default Pathos, bahamut, valkyre

What do these armors do, can u wear more of them and what are the prices in merchant.
    And which are the best for a dcz rogue?
    cant seem to find basic information about them

people get them in the pus store and in cw, they are sold by like 150m or so they give u defense or hp or exp u exchange them in a npc in moradon and they last for 2 months ^^ and for rogues the defense is recommended

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

most rogues take hp valks and then attack power pathos gloves..

but a smart support rogue would take def pathos gloves just for survivability because the xtra ap isnt gonna make a huge difference in a party scenario, whereas u staying alive longer means preist spends less time healing you and more time duffing or buffing

PurEppOwnage

So u have got valkyre pauldron and helmet (hp) and pathos gloves (i choose ap then, since i dont support anything, sometimes only 1 priest)

how much hp do the valks give?
    and pathos gloves give 2%ap + 3% against a specific class right?
    and u need to buy pathos gloves 2 times or do u get 2 gloves with 1 pathos glove certificate?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PurEppOwnage View Post
    So u have got valkyre pauldron and helmet (hp) and pathos gloves (i choose ap then, since i dont support anything, sometimes only 1 priest)

how much hp do the valks give?
    and pathos gloves give 2%ap + 3% against a specific class right?
    and u need to buy pathos gloves 2 times or do u get 2 gloves with 1 pathos glove certificate?
    body gives 200hp helm gives 100hp

you have to buy 2x pathos glove or the pathos dual pack, same thing for valk body and helmet or the minerva package