Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Holy animor

This is a discussion on Holy animor within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Guys i got one +0 holy animor , just wanted to know whether it will glow by unlocking it to ...
Page: 1

Jurasic

Default Holy animor

Guys i got one +0 holy animor , just wanted to know whether it will glow by unlocking it to +1. Also 8MP recovery on it when going to +7 is worth considering its huge price tag "999m" .

And can somebody pls tell how much it is worth in xigneon "+0" ofcourse.

And the most important question does mp recovery realy help a priest save pot in pk

Beholdlove

no u shouldnt get a holy animor cuz of the mp recovery ;p . Its only when u attack people

Banned

it glowes at +6, and even at +10 its still shit compared to lycoanhammer +3.

ppls only want this item because they are retarded pretty much, worthless items is worthless :P

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    no u shouldnt get a holy animor cuz of the mp recovery ;p . Its only when u attack people
    Well if we choose animor for attack then there is cheaper and at par option like smite hammer and its sexy too na

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Jurasic View Post
    Well if we choose animor for attack then there is cheaper and at par option like smite hammer and its sexy too na
    and u loose loads of ap

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    and u loose loads of ap
    How come we loose ap if i could recollect smite has got 118 ap compared to animors 101 and smite +5str

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    it glowes at +6, and even at +10 its still shit compared to lycoanhammer +3.

ppls only want this item because they are retarded pretty much, worthless items is worthless :P
    Holy Animor +7 : Ap 101,8 MP Absorb,13 HP, 13 INT, 14 Repel, 22Def,35MR35PR
    35CR

Lycaon Hammer+7 :AP83,10 MP Absorb,18 STR, 7 HP, 7 INT,50FR 50GR 50LR

i think stat would do the talking "22 deff"

Wincent

best club u can take if u play dcz other way lycoan hammer

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by Wincent View Post
    best club u can take if u play dcz other way lycoan hammer
    U opt for lycoan hammer because of the price diff . If not then opting for LH is not justified coz of the huge stat deff.

And regarding the attack 18 str in LH is well covered by 18 more attack in HA

mrsexyness

if in ur server are a lot of mages go for lycaon if not for holy , i got holy rv+3 and i love the extra defense + hp + and mana. so blow me theardream

Jurasic

Just sold my holy animor +0 for 100m in xigneon dont know whether its a good sale.

bro mrssexyness didn't get u r point ?

Holy +0 for 1gb is pretty good for an older server. Just so you know, the next patch is supposed to fix the priest hammer upgrade glitch, but it has been delayed due to the maintenance tools being worked on by G1.

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Holy +0 for 1gb is pretty good for an older server. Just so you know, the next patch is supposed to fix the priest hammer upgrade glitch, but it has been delayed due to the maintenance tools being worked on by G1.
    K bro. But i have never seen a single holy animor below +7 in xigneon before.

Well lets just for the sake of doing, if at all he try's to upgrade HA to +6 what are its odds of making it.

With the help of Trina.

get lycaon/lobo hammer

ha sucks.

Jurasic

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    get lycaon/lobo hammer

ha sucks.
    What would be reason man ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast