EP+3 smart for warrior build?

This is a discussion on EP+3 smart for warrior build? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; some of you guys might think its crazy but.. I was told by a warrior well ex-warrior from cypher that ...
Page: 1

Default EP+3 smart for warrior build?

some of you guys might think its crazy but.. I was told by a warrior well ex-warrior from cypher that ep+3 is a smart chose to use for warrior in cz...any opinions?

it depends or the rest of ur gear as well.if u have enough str bonus from ur armor/uniques then go for it,the hp and mp u will gain is amasing.BUT if u play in an old server u will need the weapon def an in would give u

Banned

i dont think so, if u can efford ep +3 u can get wp +3 aswell, and for any warr wp > ep (if we aint talking about in ofc)

DR. EVIL

take a look at your stats in str( + ) if you are sitting with 100+ in str bonus then try the ep+3 if you are lacking in str bonus then grab the wp+3 or in.

Banned for scamming.

it will be only good for undy noting else .... no STR no WEP DEFENCE = fail for warrior

if u have Iron Belt or Roc's
    means if ur armor is enough using EP+3 might give u 850HP i think

also somtimes i used AOS+3 str whore