Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pathos gloves - rogue

This is a discussion on pathos gloves - rogue within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys , I can't decide what pathos to pick [2x] . I'm DCZ archer @ c-west . I got ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default pathos gloves - rogue

hey guys , I can't decide what pathos to pick [2x] . I'm DCZ archer @ c-west .

I got close to 1400 AP and I got 920 def ,

To take 2x rogue attack ? or 1 rogue / 1 priest ? 1 rogue / 1 warrior ? 1 priest / warior ?

thnx

Normally i would say priest-mage but not alot of mages in dcz and the few that are there can be killed easily anyways. So, either Priest-Priest or Priest-Rouge also not alot of warriors and they suxx anyways.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Norovsky View Post
    Normally i would say priest-mage but not alot of mages in dcz and the few that are there can be killed easily anyways. So, either Priest-Priest or Priest-Rouge also not alot of warriors and they suxx anyways.

GL
    There's no mages in dcz? That's possibly one of the most played classes right now... No orc party rolls without 2-3 mages atm lol.

I play Orc. I guess I dint think bout him being human maybe. And also mage is defenetly not the most played class. Everybody knows thats rouge. Anyways havent seen alot of human mages. Unless that changed in the last month as I havent played dcz for a few weeks.

Banned

So priest / rogue ? any more opinions ???

Banned

bump !!!

fast need more opinions !

mrsexyness

i ll choose rogue

deul rogue, but it depends what you want lol if u wanted to attack higher on priests get priest / rogue.. but id say 1 rogue is a must, since there are loads! of rogues

OrangeYouAreMyLife

priest/rogue attack

Priest defence

Banned

tbh u dont need mage pathos... mages die fast ur better off getting priests or rogue pathos since thers so many rogues in ardream and priests can be a pain :P

i'd say x2 priest (atack).

towntown

If you want kills - Dual Rogues (70% + are rogue in dcz)
    If you want help your party - Dual priest

If I were you I would pick dual rogue.
    Last edited by towntown; 11-09-2010 at 03:08 PM.

RageQuit

rogue bro lol ..most int priest u wouldnt be able to tank anyway without a party ..so many decent tanks out there now.

I'd go for dual rogue pathos over priest pathos any day due to 2 reasons:

1) You don't need priest pathos since a priest would either be INT or BP, whereby a BP would be dealt high damage regardless of whether you have pathos or not as they have low defense (depends on their DD). Trying to kill an INT priest on your own would simply be a waste of time, plus they're generally attacked as a party, and not by a single rogue, hence it'd simply be a waste to add that extra damage bonus if you're gonna be tanking a priest as a party anyway.

2) Dual rogue pathos are the way to go because rogue is the most played class in the game, and rarely do you ever see a rogue using a shield, thus that extra damage bonus, toppled with a spike will drop that mofo's hp right down. Also, sin vs sin is the most popular type of vs in the game so clearly having that extra damage bonus will probably work to your favor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast