Which pathos gloves would you choose for dcz sin? (C-West)

This is a discussion on Which pathos gloves would you choose for dcz sin? (C-West) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Like the title says. also please explain why, and also you know how it has 2% extra attack and slo ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default Which pathos gloves would you choose for dcz sin? (C-West)

Like the title says.

also please explain why, and also you know how it has 2% extra attack and slo 3% against a specific class, so it gives u 5% if u are against that class? or just 3%? (meaning its either 2% or 3% [im betting on the second one])

Thanks.

Pathos gloves increases ur attack by 2% and also increases damage to specific class by 3%, i dont think u can count it for 5%, these are different effects.

As a sin, id suggest you to buy priest pathoses, cus they use a shitload of dd, but if u dont mind spiking them for 400-500, just buy rogue ones to spike-thurst some unbuffed noobs

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

more opinions?

Tyrion

Definitely priest. Most mages die quickly enough anyway, warriors are nothing without their priest. The only other viable option would be rogue.....but I wouldn't go that way because I'm pk minded not VS minded.

Licky

2xRogue atack phatos gloves all know thats the most playing class in dcz