Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"the perfect int bp"

This is a discussion on "the perfect int bp" within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by puggy306td Sup Razzy, I'm sooo fucking glad you didn't quote that post, it would take forever for ...
Page: 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Sup Razzy, I'm sooo fucking glad you didn't quote that post, it would take forever for me to scroll down

Very nice stats for the level and armour... I'd consider getting a cheap string of skulls or old skeleton belt just for a bit more AP / AC.....Hell diez if your still playing it I've seen people selling GB in merchant now... prices are stupid.
    i playing kronos atm and belts i looking for a glass belt and its pretty hard xD
    buying the armors 1 by one atm xD

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODSWHIP View Post
    i playing kronos atm and belts i looking for a glass belt and its pretty hard xD
    buying the armors 1 by one atm xD
    Have you tried making them, is it hard?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Have you tried making them, is it hard?
    ppl say its very easy but materials here are expensive... so buy +0 its like buy all materials almost same price whit no risk..

but ppl say they making 4/5 w/o trina

u can try on diez if materials r cheap tho ^^

supakilla

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    PLOP kid with anger issues.
    hey baba chill out

and dude let make something clear then, I just hate high AC priests and love high hitting priests, thats exactly why i hate krowaz but chitin... im tolerant with it. Also, pricewise, krowaz is extremely expensive compared to a +9 fp or +8 fp.

Ok ill give u that, since I am still around 60s, I didnt know krowaz gave those set bonuses. Im mostly a rogue so i always used to stay at shell and not move up. You know i used to have the first +9 dual shards in cypher back in the day :P. anyway i apologize, and im sure you apologize since we both made a mistake and misunderstood each other.

peace

Banned

stats whit +3 krowaz set....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123