Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

personal shield 7/8 or gavs adamant 7

This is a discussion on personal shield 7/8 or gavs adamant 7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; really after some testing between all 3 (not all by me, some by my friends, i tested personal+6 vs cs+5, ...
Page: 2

really after some testing between all 3 (not all by me, some by my friends, i tested personal+6 vs cs+5, friend tested gab adamant +7 etc.) the conclusion is the dmg difference is really in 50dmg range

certain type of shield at a certain + doesnt make you a tank by itself, but all items on ya, lvl and build, gameplay and with who you play with

what i did notice is how your enemies react to you (a priest) by the shield you wear, what i mean is that a general beleif is that a int support priest with CS is the hardest to take down. so if u see a party with 3 priests, 1 wearing CS, 1 wearing PS and 1 wearing GAB, whos gonna get gangbanged first? i personally was more under attack when i was wearing PS then my friend with CS who was in same party with me even tho i was a better tanker than him cause my other items were better and i had all wep def parts etc. etc. but they see a priest with PS and all go for that guy cause they think hes gonna be easier to take down

nvm all this, discussion going way offtopic and ending in same old way like cs vs rest, hb vs raptor

/ontopic

if u have personal +7 there is absolutely no need watsoever to concern yourself with getting a different shield, its perfect. yes cs might be better, and gab adamant also might be better, but why spend money if u have PS+7 which is very very good. work on stuff u dont have, get better uniqes/armors

Gabs over all. The curse just pwns.

Go for adamant. That skill really makes a huge difference + DD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12