Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Support sin question

This is a discussion on Support sin question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi all, I've been playing KO since 2005, about 3 years as a mage and the rest as a sin. ...
Page: 1

Distrax

Default Support sin question

Hi all, I've been playing KO since 2005, about 3 years as a mage and the rest as a sin.

Im pratiquelly good as a sin, but sometimes, I see some post about support sin...

So my question is: what the hell is a suport sin suposed to do... (minor others, cure all and so ?)

If I ask this, its because all my experience as a sin was about killing mages, and other sin, sometimes, rush the priest, and avoid warriors (or take them at the last).

I always played a sin as a sick murderer, killing fast, hide and spike, deal crazy damages...

But.... whats a support sin is suposed to do in pk party, like bdw if its not killing other priest or mage in first time ?

Ty for info...

ya dude as a pro sin u can learn to do both minor heal your teammates and cure curse. i guess that's all you can do for support. so your like a secondary priest.

Distrax

Quote Originally Posted by IAM_GOD View Post
    ya dude as a pro sin u can learn to do both minor heal your teammates and cure curse. i guess that's all you can do for support. so your like a secondary priest.

Oh well, if its only about this....

Tx for reply man!

Its a way to say dont rush in and stay a lil back so you dont get killed, good sins dont have that issue. Anyway its natural to minor n cure a dieing party member, some people call it support but its just a logical thing to do imo.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

if anyone wants to practice that go and duo with a warrior or a mage if you don't want to /town every 2 minutes take like 50 cure pots with yourself

imo in my pk video u see a good example of a support sin
    there are 2 types of sins, those that wanna have their name up on the board and KS or make good dmg and do kills, and then there are those that cure the party and minor ppl who are in trouble, sometimes spike thrust to finish someone off

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    imo in my pk video u see a good example of a support sin
    there are 2 types of sins, those that wanna have their name up on the board and KS or make good dmg and do kills, and then there are those that cure the party and minor ppl who are in trouble, sometimes spike thrust to finish someone off
    i prefer like the support playstyle too. that hiding and cp+spike and /town or run is just soo... gay sins+bps are the best (and maybe archers) attack+support anyday. these are the only solo chars too

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

A great sin is a sin who knows how to pk supportive in a party. A sin that always brags about who's best in 1v1 has no idea what a sin is capable of. I can't really explain much about support sin, normally I would say that your best teacher is your own practice. Just keep an eye on keeping your party members (or at least the important members) alive, so that they could support you in return.

Supporting your priests for example, isn't just curing & minoring them, sometimes you gotta use your blinding on the warriors bashing on your priest, or sometimes you need to weapon cancel a rogue who just inflicted his CP against a party member of yours. Just look at your skills and imagine any type of situation, put it on the field of cz and simply practice.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    A great sin is a sin who knows how to pk supportive in a party. A sin that always brags about who's best in 1v1 has no idea what a sin is capable of. I can't really explain much about support sin, normally I would say that your best teacher is your own practice. Just keep an eye on keeping your party members (or at least the important members) alive, so that they could support you in return.

Supporting your priests for example, isn't just curing & minoring them, sometimes you gotta use your blinding on the warriors bashing on your priest, or sometimes you need to weapon cancel a rogue who just inflicted his CP against a party member of yours. Just look at your skills and imagine any type of situation, put it on the field of cz and simply practice.
    Couldn't said it any better.

Distrax

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

I see...

Well, I gotta pratice to take care of my party members I guess xD. My style was mostlly to attack and dont care about curing other (its priest job), yeah in duo I was doing, also minor heal teamates, but in a 8 person party I wasn't care of anyone lol

Tx for the info, gotta try to pratice this aspect of a sin.

And about stats, it is still the same ?

Should I go 210 dex and the rest in hp ?, or stay 255 dex ?

stay on 255 dex for sure. if you don't have ap you don't worth a shit.

oh well hmm a big question...

Banned

talk to bankin, aka thesmallone101 or something, im sure he can help you out .

Banned

sorry but support sin is total waste.
    imo if u wanna go as support reskill to archer. u can slow / stun (yes stun rate is good now) / blind / stix etc etc,
    as a sin all u can do is to minor and cure, what u can do as archer aswell

Banned

support sin is not ONLY curing and minoring, it's also killing people, which you can do way easier as sin imo with spike and thrust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast