Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PKing Even Possible?

This is a discussion on PKing Even Possible? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; get warrior pendant better...
Page: 2

get warrior pendant better

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrain View Post
    Alright, I recently switched to C-West because i was tired of playing on ares where everyone had Shards +100000000, and Armor +100000000. I don't really enjoy xping (never was my thing), and IMO pk is where it's at. Since DD helms were very expensive, and I always got my ass kicked my rogues i decided to play a rogue. I started leveling him up, and he is currently level 55, and soon will be 59. Now the question i am asking is this: Is PKing even possible for the common rogue? I'm a senior in high school so saving money for college is my number one priority so i can't afford to babashop for great items (like most people), or buy wings/Valkyrie/pathos gloves. I grinded my ass off (and sold my RSGP =D) to earn the 7 GB's that i have. With those GB's i purchased the following items:

CHD +1 rb
    Shard +1 rb
    Full Chitin +1 rb
    Dual Old EME
    Dual Old Elf Rings
    Old Skeleton Belt
    and an Old Priest Pendant

Now i look on forums and see people with budgets of 60 GB buying crazy items for DCZ rogues like WP +2, shards +8, chitin +8, and all this crazy shit. What i want to know is am i wasting my time? Or is the pk action going to be ok? I don't expect to walk around 1 shotting everyone, but i don't want to get my ass handed to me either by a bunch of babashopping pricks. Is it even worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    if you are very skilled it is possible but even at that sometimes gear can just beat skill.... especially at low levels when you only have like 1-2k hp and rogues with +9 chitin or +9 shards can spike for like that much
    you talking to ur self? bloodpain ,bloodypain lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    you talking to ur self? bloodpain ,bloodyrain* lol!!!
    OogityBoogity

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    you talking to ur self? bloodpain ,bloodypain lol!!!
    looks like, lol

btw its bloodpain and bloodyrain

Thanks for all of the feedback you guys. I did end up selling all of my stuff though =( and now i am leveling up a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrain View Post
    Thanks for all of the feedback you guys. I did end up selling all of my stuff though =( and now i am leveling up a warrior.
    Stick with rogue your gear isn't good enough for any other character in ardream.

Rogue is the best character with cheap gear.
    #1 get old wp > pp
    #2 get in clan with capes = targeted less
    #3 pk in party = support + target same character
    #4 play smart = play hit-run-repeat
    #5 play when lots of people are on, otherwise the only people to pk against will be mega babashopped ppl usually.

you won't rock ardream by yourself but with practice you can get good nps.

for example my brother was sick of priest so he got on his rogue with almost identical gear to yours and he got just over 2.1k nps in slightly over 1 hour 2 months ago using the tactics above.

Default hi

nop u still can have u fun on this items c-west ist not that overpowered liek other servers

Ye Bro stay rogue and try to save for a old wp and ols rols it will help alot with those hard hitters

ur gear isnt recommended. dual old rols, old skelly and a dd+6 will really help u having a fun pk time, i suggest to rise ur budget a bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12