Plate BP in dcz

This is a discussion on Plate BP in dcz within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Can a plate bp be viable in dcz... 164 str 140 int - plate +9 this is assuming i can ...
Page: 1

DoNotMess

Can a plate bp be viable in dcz...

164 str
    140 int - plate +9

this is assuming i can get plate +9s lol...since i'm not very rich.

ILIKEPIE

Not really worth it unless you have a smite+8 or higher and some serious uniques. Making a good bp for dcz is already hard enough, but I honestly don't think a one-handed int bp would do very well. If you wanna try the one-handed idea, try for papers+9, the highest + impact you can get, and a dread shield. Even then, I dont think you'll have enough thump to do very well, but it might be fun being able to tank alot of people

hahahah +1 to ilikepie. u wont be able to weild any worth weilding or good items with that lil str........ and being 1h bp is useles.... u might get a kills here and there but besides killing those parasited, tormented noobs, u wont get much further.

for ardream priests, its either full int, or paper bp. theres no build in the middle tahts really worth trying :P

DeHealer

It might be a good idea for parasited/maliced peeps, go try it out but hope u have a 75+ priest to try that gear in CZ as well.
    Im thinking the plates are +9/19 str right? If so, then the idea wont be so bad, im guessing a 1.1-1.2k ISH AP

hahahah +1 to ilikepie. u wont be able to weild any worth weilding or good items with that lil str........ and being 1h bp is useles.... u might get a kills here and there but besides killing those parasited, tormented noobs, u wont get much further.

for ardream priests, its either full int, or paper bp. theres no build in the middle tahts really worth trying :P[/b]
    t2

Anal Rapist Senior Member

just put goblin pauldron, war pads, dd helmet, glove and boots +8 str.. so u gonna have 130int if im right, 174 str

tommyleonghk

BPs are worthless in dcz.... dont even have judgement...

if a well geared skillful BP vs a well geared skillful Rogue..... guess who'll win most of the time?

BPs are only worth playing when u get Helis

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

if a well geared skillful BP vs a well geared skillful Rogue..... guess who'll win most of the time?

BPs are only worth playing when u get Helis[/b]
    LAWL.. im pretty sure i Pwn all rogues on my DCZ preist. and i got plenty of fraps to show it

BPs are only worth playing when u get Helis[/b]
    they arent the best class, but with heals and duffs its pretty godly for ardream BP. 98% of the sins i could beat without dufffs, the rest, i can beat with a few duffs here and there. And only 1-2 sins that i couldnt beat even with duffs, and neither could they beat me haha xD

BP's pretty nerfed for attack skills, but for debuffs, they pretty much have all the good ones.

tommyleonghk

LAWL.. im pretty sure i Pwn all rogues on my DCZ preist. and i got plenty of fraps to show it [/b]
    I did mention well geared skillful bps VS well geared skillful rogues, didnt i? :P

they arent the best class, but with heals and duffs its pretty godly for ardream BP. 98% of the sins i could beat without dufffs, the rest, i can beat with a few duffs here and there. And only 1-2 sins that i couldnt beat even with duffs, and neither could they beat me haha xD

BP's pretty nerfed for attack skills, but for debuffs, they pretty much have all the good ones.[/b]
    for DCZ, gears matters most because u dont have much skills for you to use compared to 70-80 except for rogues.... (skills as in ingame skills...not player skills)
    and almost 85% are rogues because you get all your important skills just at lv55....

Maybe its just me coz i find it hard to play a dcz bp... I could take on 4 - 5 on my chit bp 74 .... but when dcz...I just suck... lol