Stats plx

This is a discussion on Stats plx within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I wanna know how hard ill be hitting and how much ill be tanking with: 2 Roc's 2 We's Iron ...
Page: 1

I wanna know how hard ill be hitting and how much ill be tanking with:

2 Roc's
    2 We's
    Iron belt
    Iron Neck
    Dread +7
    Smite Hammer +8
    Hell breaker +8
    Chitin 8 set (str? hp?)

I Dont know weather to go 57 duff/60 heal 2 master
    60 duff /54 heal/5 mster,

I wanna know my mp/hp/ac/ap
    THx

if u use HP set chitins, id say around 4.3-4.7k HP (it also depends how many stats u put into HP, and definately use HP chitins, nobody uses str ones =P)

AP will be around 1650 if u put only enough str for hb8, and up to id say 2.1k if u put all remaining stats into HP

AC..... 1137 from what i calculated... if u use AC valks, 350 scroll, and defence pathos gloves.

MP im not that sure, sry.

oh and stat build, why not go 57 duff, 57 heal, 5 master? that'll be pretty good =P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i dont think u can reach 2.1k lol... im 78 and only have 2.050 ap w/ hb +3 rb... w/ +1 uniques, hp chitins,

at max i think u can get maybe 1.8k ap w/ hb +8 and attack pathos and gloves,

but personally i wouldn't even waste it, the lvl 69 place is meant for u 2 pk and to get exp to go get lvl 70 to go to big cz to make it more populated

cant wait to pk with that

ill be like only sin left on cwest :P everyone going archer.

if u use HP set chitins, id say around 4.3-4.7k HP (it also depends how many stats u put into HP, and definately use HP chitins, nobody uses str ones =P)

AP will be around 1650 if u put only enough str for hb8, and up to id say 2.1k if u put all remaining stats into HP

AC..... 1137 from what i calculated... if u use AC valks, 350 scroll, and defence pathos gloves.

MP im not that sure, sry.
    oh and stat build, why not go 57 duff, 57 heal, 5 master? that'll be pretty good =P[/b]
    there is NO remaining points for a chitin bpp lvl 69 using hb...and max ap you could reach using str set i think would be somewhere around 1.9k but you will have low hp going chiting as such low lvl i would recommend thinking of going fp or less, chitin without helis is a waste of a bp also for skill points i would recommend atleast getting one party heal, in the best case go 60 heal/ 54 duff and 5 master, i dont think you will need massive anyways, party heal is just more convenient than massive. You should consider fp or g1 bp in my opinion with those items

there is NO remaining points for a chitin bpp lvl 69 using hb...and max ap you could reach using str set i think would be somewhere around 1.9k but you will have low hp going chiting as such low lvl i would recommend thinking of going fp or less, chitin without helis is a waste of a bp also for skill points i would recommend atleast getting one party heal, in the best case go 60 heal/ 54 duff and 5 master, i dont think you will need massive anyways, party heal is just more convenient than massive. You should consider fp or g1 bp in my opinion with those items [/b]

would u consider goin +8 plate? its hard to make that shit but iv always wanted to try it xD

there is NO remaining points for a chitin bpp lvl 69 using hb...and max ap you could reach using str set i think would be somewhere around 1.9k but you will have low hp going chiting as such low lvl i would recommend thinking of going fp or less, chitin without helis is a waste of a bp also for skill points i would recommend atleast getting one party heal, in the best case go 60 heal/ 54 duff and 5 master, i dont think you will need massive anyways, party heal is just more convenient than massive. You should consider fp or g1 bp in my opinion with those items [/b]
    typo, meant that as str sry =P

well yeah its only an approximate =P

i think we worked out the plan

would u consider goin +8 plate? its hard to make that shit but iv always wanted to try it xD[/b]
    to be honest i dont like any in between builds:/ i would go either full int bp as fp/chitin(not rly good to go chitin as so low lvl) or go paper. As paper you would have more ap and more hp, as INT bp you can have more ac and more mana to be able to support your party some, but a build inbetween would just be a a complete mess, no ap, no ac no mana just mediocre stats.

typo, meant that as str sry =P

well yeah its only an approximate =P[/b]
    still there is no remaining points of a chitin bp lvl 69 unless you go gob chitin build which wouldnt be so bad. i got no clue of what ap would be bth that was also my guess which is prolly wrong

Full paper HP build is best bet. I'd swap out the rocs for legionnaire bands tho whack up those resists

178 STR , HB8 and Paper +8 you'd break 2200ap no probs

masterty

146 int
    206 str
    full plate +8 boot/glove
    pad and pauldron gob
    ds +7
    and smite hammer +8

lack of hp but the defence will make up for it

not needed anymore