Poor dcz mage

This is a discussion on Poor dcz mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'd like to know which build would be the best with a low budget Atm I don't have money (except ...
Page: 1

mick_

Default Poor dcz mage

I'd like to know which build would be the best with a low budget

Atm I don't have money (except an elixir +7 non-rb that i made and some coins) so i'll have to work on making money , thats why I wanna know the best build for a poor mage

- Which element would be better ??

- What armor ? (quality/price)

- Which staff ? (quality/price)

- How do I stat ?

Basically i want to be able to do some kills and to stay alive..

To start I will probably use quest accessories cause its free ^_^

Give me your opinions ! thx in advance

P.S server is c-west
    Last edited by mick_; 09-20-2009 at 06:50 PM.

mellowman

uhhhh what lvl are you looking to build for?
    i guess 160 intel, imirs or shios lears, elemental pendant, kekuri belt, some hp earings and then a garp or elesium/ chaotic staff or oasis

Quote Originally Posted by mick_ View Post
    I'd like to know which build would be the best with a low budget

Atm I don't have money (except an elixir +7 non-rb that i made and some coins) so i'll have to work on making money , thats why I wanna know the best build for a poor mage

- Which element would be better ?? <3 light but u can kill a lot whit flame beacause hit hard

- What armor ? (quality/price) cristal +8 set

- Which staff ? (quality/price) Elysium / hell blod +8 or chaotik / scorching 7/8

- How do I stat ? try to use wse and sse or ce / ep+1 / and ring dual +2 for get good damage

Basically i want to be able to do some kills and to stay alive..

To start I will probably use quest accessories cause its free ^_^

Give me your opinions ! thx in advance

P.S server is c-west
    this is my opinion i hope helps u

mick_

and since i can't afford crystals +8 and elysium +7/8 yet should i start with crystals +7 and elysium +6 ?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mick_ View Post
    and since i can't afford crystals +8 and elysium +7/8 yet should i start with crystals +7 and elysium +6 ?
    i was actually thinking of this for a bit. this is my suggestion.

since u cant afford imirs try to buy lsome rings with good defense

roms would be a good choice since they were pretty good in defense and got glacier resistance which u will need to survive

earrins gets wse or get bronze earrings.. they should both be cheap.. except wse has climbed in value last time i checked. if u cant get wse get dual bronze.. (the ac in roms helps alot since this is a low ac unique.)

armor yea crystal +7 is not bad but since ur missing some uniques id go with crimson armor.

element.. go fire man. really. if ur light u might ks some kill but if u go fire ur get more chances of getting kills.

use ur +7 elixir. for now.

later on buy an elemental pendant. its a good investment.

after that upgrade ur armor. buy new earrings then start upgrading ur rings.

mick_

using elixir +7 and crimsons +7 would be fine to pk while I make money for accessories?

what about paper build and talias ?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yea id use crimsons and elixir while i make money.

paper build and talis.. i think u need some uniques b4 u think of that

mick_

ok tyvm !!!

zenna

Paper build at lower levels are really tought just die too soon. Go the high int and better armor is best best for now.

- Which element would be better ?? <3 light but u can kill a lot whit flame beacause hit hard

- What armor ? (quality/price) cristal +8 set

- Which staff ? (quality/price) chaotik / scorching 7/8this item has dd and is more accessible)

- How do I stat ? try to use wse and sse or ce / ep+1 / and ring dual +2 for get good damage

Quote Originally Posted by zenna View Post
    Paper build at lower levels are really tought just die too soon. Go the high int and better armor is best best for now.
    Get urself a VipersTAFF+8 or 9 they are cheap and really good. Or get a wood staff+10 it is better than lycoan staff+8 and ull save money.(look at their Ap and look at their damage in actual pk before saying something rediculous or getting upset) . Also dont get elysium6. elysium 7 and below are worthless crap to get in terms of costs and value. Chaotic7 is much less and better. Make sure u get dagger defense. Rogues love to spike mages. You can be fire mage and ks, but i hope u try harder on learning to tp others and save them, that will get u further in ko in terms of skills.
    Last edited by Electr1c; 09-23-2009 at 11:46 PM.

OhHelloooo

Stat 160 int fire rent crimsons and keep the elixir and your good to go.

Yea rent crimsons, save up some money for dd helmet which is VERY important in dcz.

Then get chaotic +7, then imir rings (roms is more expensive on CW ), then elemental pendant, then i would save up for some belt like lBol...