poor lvl 60 mage equips

This is a discussion on poor lvl 60 mage equips within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am a lvl 60 mage and i have 9gb to work. i am glacier and play carnac west, i ...
Page: 1

mellowman

Default poor lvl 60 mage equips

i am a lvl 60 mage and i have 9gb to work. i am glacier and play carnac west, i am glacier and i am 160 intel and rest of my points into mp. idk what i should get and so any help is appreciated. also advice on how i should make more money( monsters to farm/ quests to spam) is very helpful, i am thinking i will get my guild to go farm fossils for a few hours or somthing.

garp +7
    dual shio
    ep
    kekuri belt
    and if you've got something left, buy dual LKP/WSE

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

well wat u most likely wanna do is just lvl so i suggest going complete fire.
    unless u really wanna be ice

i dunno wat u can get for 9 gb

but low price uniques that would help u are (mostly for high hp since u would be complete build)

elemental pendant (cwest average price is 345m)

kek belt ( should be like 50 mill) or (quest belt)

earrings are mosr expensive... if u cant get bronze or wse cuz of price ( i dunno curent price) then i would go with mage quest earrings (cuz the are free and u can save money for better later) or maybe +9 hp if its REAL cheap

rings if ur ice im sure u can get one shio tear and one mano ring... or better yet dual shio.

all of this is prolly less than 9 gbs.

armor its ur choice if u wanna go complete, crimson or paper. i STRONGLY suggest not to go paper unless its for pure exp, or unless ur really good at towning and dropping novas and or kiting monster/not gettng hit by monsters in exp

i would focus on lvling first until lvl 69

by lvl 69 u should have an idea wat type mage u are. damage wise or stunner or just support slower.
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 08-11-2009 at 05:08 PM.

always start out with ep it is best for mage, then work into dual shios for nice slow rate and the ac, get elixir7 b/c its so cheap then work with any leftover moeny to buy and sell for eventually skelly or LKP