Portu/kurian guide

This is a discussion on Portu/kurian guide within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as topic says i am looking for some decent guide for kurians/portu what armor to wear what stats to put ...
Page: 1

Default Portu/kurian guide

as topic says i am looking for some decent guide for kurians/portu what armor to wear what stats to put on armor for dewil build and for atack build pls all info who knows also want to know dcz build for portu and what about portu weps and krowaz???

THX

also i heard that for dot dmg MP is incresing it is it only base MP or even from armors and acssesories?

Ask black on the forums, he's the Kurian god.

Im also looking for kurian info, i wanna go full devil but i dont know how to stat or gear it, i read some use MP to increase curse damage and to use krowaz, but wont you lose too much HP? And for a full devil cz player how do you skill? Devil > Def?

best u can do is try a private server. i only found guides in turk. those that know how to play it didn't share the info. i made a portu lvl 40 all points in mp acessories mp and mp armors and it raised to doble. bot my dot damage was about 20 and double wolud be like 40 at that lvl without weapon. tryed 1 bdw and i were 1 hit and did almost zero damage. but i were low lvl and no weapon.

I did some research on USKO with that returning knight premium that allowed me to reskill and restat for free. MP indeed increases the DOT damage but only by a tiny amount, go full STR instead. The damage calculation is, however, big mystery for me - to monsters I did most damage with two-handed weapon and full STR using melee skills, DOT damage to monsters was extremely low even with full MP build. To other players I dealt most damage (both melee and DOT) with two one-handed weapons and full STR build even though my total attack was much lower than with two-handed weapon. Rings with elemental damage on it (Shio, flame,..) didn't affect my damage whatsoever. Some detailed guide would be much appreciated!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

PM black aq