Source Marking

This is a discussion on Source Marking within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Just wondering if anyone uses the skill Source Marking which disables your enemy from becoming invisible sounds like you can ...
Page: 1

BestSin

Just wondering if anyone uses the skill Source Marking which disables your enemy from becoming invisible

sounds like you can only use it on rogues, and we already have a skill called lupine

what use is source marking?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Just wondering if anyone uses the skill Source Marking which disables your enemy from becoming invisible

sounds like you can only use it on rogues, and we already have a skill called lupine

what use is source marking?[/b]
    You can use it on every class and animation looks like the throwing a rock or snowball animation; however, it's most useful to put it on rogue(obiviously). Sometimes rogues tend to forget putting lupine on and it's much easier for them to throw Source Marking on the target since the target has to stop to cure himself/herself and in that moment you can strike hard and fast to finish off the oppenent. If I'm not mistaken it's also a counter skill for Beast Hiding.

P.S. I have never played an assasin hence my reply is nothing but speculations.

BestSin

You can use it on every class and animation looks like the throwing a rock or snowball animation; however, it's most useful to put it on rogue(obiviously). Sometimes rogues tend to forget putting lupine on and it's much easier for them to throw Source Marking on the target since the target has to stop to cure himself/herself and in that moment you can strike hard and fast to finish off the oppenent. If I'm not mistaken it's also a counter skill for Beast Hiding.
    P.S. I have never played an assasin hence my reply is nothing but speculations.[/b]

Can a rogue attack while invisible breifly when using beast hiding?

if so, you can use source marking?