DCZ sin with a budget of 40gbs

This is a discussion on DCZ sin with a budget of 40gbs within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so yeah, as the title says, what should i get with a budget of 40gbs being a dcz sin in ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ sin with a budget of 40gbs

so yeah, as the title says, what should i get with a budget of 40gbs being a dcz sin in c-west. i'm not really gonna buy dd so don't really bother with that.

atm i'm looking at:

dual shards +8 - ~18gbs
    3x chitins +8- 9gbs (helm, pauld, pads)
    2x FP +8 - 1.4gbs (gauns, boots)
    old rols - 5gbs
    old skele - ~50m
    judicious belt +0 - 60m/+1 - ~180m
    old wp - ~40m
    old agility necklace - 5m
    old eme/old re - 20m

should i get an old agility necklace or/and judicious belt +0/+1 (not sure which + to go with) to boost up my ap or something like that, ofc i wouldn't be running around with it permanently on but like just for some situations where you need the extra fire power. not sure about it really, i realise i got around 5gbs left or so with this, but i'm not looking to get a full +8 chitin set since i don't think there would be much point to do so as i only lose 22 def and save a heap of money. i also need help on whether to drop a shard +8 and get a chd +7 or dv +7, not really sure, but then i reckon that my ap would just drop immensely quite uncertain about whether it would, i need somebody who's been through this and has tried this to help me and give some suggestions. do keep in mind that with the money spare i'm looking to buy some scrolls, valk set and pathos etc.

BUMP!.......

Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post
    so yeah, as the title says, what should i get with a budget of 40gbs being a dcz sin in c-west. i'm not really gonna buy dd so don't really bother with that.

atm i'm looking at:

dual shards +8 - ~18gbs
    old rols - 5gbs
    old skele - ~50m
    old wp - ~40m
    old eme/old re - 20m

should i get an old agility necklace or/and judicious belt +0/+1 (not sure which + to go with) to boost up my ap or something like that, ofc i wouldn't be running around with it permanently on but like just for some situations where you need the extra fire power. not sure about it really, i realise i got around 5gbs left or so with this, but i'm not looking to get a full +8 chitin set since i don't think there would be much point to do so as i only lose 22 def and save a heap of money. i also need help on whether to drop a shard +8 and get a chd +7 or dv +7, not really sure, but then i reckon that my ap would just drop immensely quite uncertain about whether it would, i need somebody who's been through this and has tried this to help me and give some suggestions. do keep in mind that with the money spare i'm looking to buy some scrolls, valk set and pathos etc.
    Agility neckless is useless and buy old skelly belt instead of judi, u will need wep def for sure.

Then you could by these items next:

more chitin +8 parts.
    wp+1
    dd helm+6 (imo thats not really that necessary.)
    re+1
    maybe shard +6-7rev

RE's
    WP
    Skelly
    Old Rol's
    Use that armor setup
    Shard +8 CHD+7

ur set to go.

S4k

bump///////

Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post

atm i'm looking at:

dual shards +8 - ~18gbs
    old rols - 5gbs
    old skele - ~50m
    old wp - ~40m
    old eme/old re - 20m

Just hit up a full +8 fp set, get an iron belt, and switch one shard+8 for a chd+7

Quote Originally Posted by manolis2010 View Post
    if you have 41gbs

shard+8 9gbs
    dark vane +7 4gbs
    rogue chitin set+8 12gbs
    2xfoverin+1 7gbs
    skeleton belt 1gbs
    pp+1 3gbs
    2xrogue earring+1 7gbs
    don't buy old is sux
    have fun

Dark Vane is a nono in dcz.

Shard+8
    Chd+7
    Rogue Chitin Set+8
    IRON BELT
    old wp
    old eme/re
    old rols

or drop the chitin set for FP and get a Chd+8 instead

i personally think that a chitin set +8 for ardream is not worth it.Its like 60 defense more than a fp set but it costs 12gbs more.
    Go for :
    Shard +8 9gb
    Chd +7 4gb
    Chitin pauldron +8 3gb
    Rest fp set+8 ~3gb
    PP+1 ~ 2.6gb
    Elf belt+1 ~2.6gb
    2XRe+1 ~ 5-6gb
    2xFov+1 ~ 7gb
    Thats like 38 gbs, the rest use for valk ( hp ) and pathos glove with ap on rogues
    or get pads chitin +8

In ardream the dmgs dealt are not that high,no need for iron sets and chitins +8.
    U will need as much ap as possible though!

Mark00001

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    i personally think that a chitin set +8 for ardream is not worth it.Its like 60 defense more than a fp set but it costs 12gbs more.
    Go for :
    Shard +8 9gb
    Chd +7 4gb
    Chitin pauldron +8 3gb
    Rest fp set+8 ~3gb
    PP+1 ~ 2.6gb
    Elf belt+1 ~2.6gb
    2XRe+1 ~ 5-6gb
    2xFov+1 ~ 7gb
    Thats like 38 gbs, the rest use for valk ( hp ) and pathos glove with ap on rogues
    or get pads chitin +8

In ardream the dmgs dealt are not that high,no need for iron sets and chitins +8.
    U will need as much ap as possible though!
    u really need some dagger defense in dcz, or else ur going to get owned fast

fenrirstop

duel shard +8 = 18gb
    fp set +8 = 3.5gb
    duel rol +0 = 9gb
    wp +1 = 6gb
    old eme 2x = 15m
    skele belt = 90mil

and u got 2.5gb left to buy valkiry pathos etc.

i supposed that u will be pking with party, so u will have a priest to back u up.
    If ur planning to pk solo,well not worth,especially in cw where everyone pks with a party