Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

priest chitin gaunelts +8 or +3 rb shell gaunelts?

This is a discussion on priest chitin gaunelts +8 or +3 rb shell gaunelts? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok, so atm i have +3 rebirth shell gaunelts, and im wondering if its worth getting +8 chitin gaunelts, +3 ...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ok, so atm i have +3 rebirth shell gaunelts, and im wondering if its worth getting +8 chitin gaunelts, +3 rb shell gaunelts have 2 more ac then +8 chitin, but the +8 chitin has 2 more hp stats... but... on the offside i paid 100m for the +3 rb shell gauenlts, where the chitin +8 would be easily 500m ++ and almost damn near impossible to find if i ever do, is it worht trying 2 find or should i stick w/ the +3 rb shell gaunlets

Stick with the shell. 2 more HP stats is like 25hp >.> not worth it imo

Spend the 500m on upgrading uniques instead

Aurora

Sorry but shell is the worst gear for priests unless it's +10.
    Work on FPs +9/+10. You'll really see it's better then shell.

yea... so not going 2 find fp +9/+10 on ronark.. if i cant even find +8 chitin... lol, and im stated 174 int so i can ware shell gaunelts, and tbh, shell isn't shit, the more int u have the more resist u have, and seeing as how the server i play is packed full of mages u need as much ressit as u possibly can

Aurora

10 int points makes that much difference? I don't think so. Resist difference can be easily covered with gear and/or jewel. But FP +9 means 4 stat bonus against +8 gear. If you compare a shell +8 priest and fp +9 priest at lvl 80, you'll see that fp priest gets like 5x stats more to set on hp then shell priest. And if you are complaining about mages, your first is resist, second is hp ^.^ I have priest too and my resists against a mage is like 212 FR, 167 GR, 189 LR, HP is 11k with undying.

ok, so atm i have +3 rebirth shell gaunelts, and im wondering if its worth getting +8 chitin gaunelts, +3 rb shell gaunelts have 2 more ac then +8 chitin, but the +8 chitin has 2 more hp stats... but... on the offside i paid 100m for the +3 rb shell gauenlts, where the chitin +8 would be easily 500m ++ and almost damn near impossible to find if i ever do, is it worht trying 2 find or should i stick w/ the +3 rb shell gaunlets[/b]
    stick with the shell. 400m aint worth it for 2 hp stats and - 2 ac stats.

And @ aurora, fp +9 is good, but not only is it hard to find, but its also 9 AC diff from shell +8 since he's 174 int build, he can wear shell +8 gauntlets w/o adding extra points.. well it all depends if u like the AC or teh HP but fp +9 is pretty hard to find + expensive :P

Aurora

I'm not telling "Gogogo restat to 164 int, find fps +9." I'm just talking about the advantages of FPs +9, then he can work on it if he likes.

And i really hate priest shells sorry i tell those things to everyone who asks about priest's gear. :/ - That's why some priests decided to go FP Build in my server and now i can't find my missing part aq xD!

keep the shell until you can afford the shell+8 gauntlets, because if those prices are right not worth spending so much for 2 hp points which are nothing really

I'm not telling "Gogogo restat to 164 int, find fps +9." I'm just talking about the advantages of FPs +9, then he can work on it if he likes.

And i really hate priest shells sorry i tell those things to everyone who asks about priest's gear. :/ - That's why some priests decided to go FP Build in my server and now i can't find my missing part aq xD![/b]
    if im not mistaken also the server u play on has rare weapon defense? which my server does not... and 4 stat points is nice and all, but im a tank... and personally for +9 armor... would be easily 21 gbs... and for that price i can easliy get better uniques...

see here is my stats... and btw about the resist thing... im a bp not a "complete" support priest, even though i play support 50% of the time

iiason

stay wit the shell. use dat extra 400mil on making +1 uniques.

Aurora

I'm playing on Manes JD, Manes do not have rare anti-def weaps. I am only using Chitin +7 DD,SD,SWD. Q Shield has awsome anti-defs. Dread Shield is cool - not against warriors using clubs ofc.

I played as paper bp (with +8 gear), fp build bp (4x +9 fps, 1x +8, chitin goblin pauldron) and i played %70 support cuz my best friend was a warrior who need a curer behind, u know.

You are lvl 75, you have time to complate exping. I'm not telling you to be hurry. I'm just telling don't waste money on shells anymore. Don't think about only one piece, think the combination.

Those SS' are old. I checked my pictures at lvl 75, but i have never gone fp build bp be4 lvl 79.

Unbuffed. Only Str 30 and Prayer.
    http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...30215237ay7.jpg
    http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...30215255zv1.jpg

Now it&#39;s 80 FP Build int. priest. (Can&#39;t go FP build BP for some time, cuz i got a lil hacked a week ago >.<)

Undy-300 ac as seen in the picture.
    http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8143058bm5.jpg

I&#39;m not fond of any of those stats aurora they look a bit poo tbh :S

Ontopic - go for better uniques. Rather than waste money on 2 stats

Aurora

I&#39;m not fond of any of those stats aurora they look a bit poo tbh :S[/b]
    Excuse my English. What do you mean?

VerHom

Excuse my English. What do you mean?[/b]
    he thinks your stats are shit

Aurora

he thinks your stats are shit[/b]
    Oh.. Then why ppl asking to my friend "What Aurora has, she doesn&#39;t die!!!" :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast