dcz/rlb int priest build

This is a discussion on dcz/rlb int priest build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; okay so im building an int priest from lvl 1 currently lvl 47. what improvements should i make to my ...
Page: 1

Default dcz/rlb int priest build

okay so im building an int priest from lvl 1 currently lvl 47. what improvements should i make to my gear for each zone. any and all advice is appreciated. btw ares server.

i currently have:

IN+0
    IB+0
    lycaon+7
    ds+7
    old sse x 2
    rol+0 x2
    fp+8 set hp

ty for all advice and ill post hp/mp/def when i get home from work lol

If you aint gna go fp 9, then go chitin 8

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea i'd go with chitins+8 aswell instead of fp+8, pauldron only+4 rev tho ( coz then ull need only 172 int instead of 174 ) that saves u 2 hp stat points, better than chitin pauldron8 which gives 1 more hp point and requieres 2 stat points, get a chitin dd helm aswell.

next goal after chitin set for me would be ce's+1/+2.

ps: if u play c-west DaFireMan aka Moe Money at ko4life is selling priest chitin pauldron+4 rev ( its pretty rare and cheaper than +8 one ).

if you read the first line of his post it says hes on ares -.-
    go chitin 8 or fp 9 and ds +8

get ROMs for dcz, as high grade as you can get...the rest of guys ll tell you to pick ROLs, but just dont listen to them, they know a shit + can be used in RLB too. Hammer is fine, shield +8 not worth going, improve other parts for spared money. Keep FPs but buy a 25 DD FP helmet since there are some on Ares. Belt and Necklace are cool. Just earrings but well...depends on you. I would keep one old sse and one WE or CE, the best grade you can get. Btw if you get the 25 DD helmet I would try IN vs EP+2/+3 ...but just an idea, also depends on you cospre, if you have HP or AC one..