Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Priest Help

This is a discussion on Priest Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, atm im playing a lvl 75 priest, 60/60/12 duffer im using Chitins +8 ( shell gauntlets ) ( 174 ...
Page: 1

hi, atm im playing a lvl 75 priest, 60/60/12 duffer

im using Chitins +8 ( shell gauntlets )
    ( 174 int )

i was wondering what i should do, i want to be like 60 % support 40% attack, so when there isn't a party i will be able to solo pretty decent
    i was thinking 174 int 174 str ( hb +7 ) and all the rest into HP i also have no idea on uniques and hammer ( lycaon +7 or Animor, cant afford both ).. ( using Iron set, and Personal shield +5, SS +7 )

Lucky879

go full plate +8 or +9 with 1 set of HP and one set of Str.
    but i dont know about the uniques but how about ROF? xD

yeah, i can't afford 2 hammers but ROF alright :P, im %100 gonna stay chitin.

and hey lucky ko4life now ?

The build you've suggested is perfect setup. Work on you uniques

and Hey, I was wondering who you that person was in my clan

yeah i pretty much know everything but this is what i was going to use for uniques
    Rol
    Rol
    WE
    WE

i dunno if i should use dual Rol / roc or 1 of each or use SSE instead of we or something this is where im stuck..

Perfect setup imo would be ROF / LB (ideally)

But go for IN / ROC / IB / LB / LE / LE

Perfect balance of ap and resists

LE are better than WE because it also has health bonus

if anyone would know my nase Hp, ac, ap with hb or Animor / shield roughly id like to know if its worth it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

5.4k roughly... im 77 and in this screenshot i only have +3 rb shell gaunlets, but i have +1 lillimes enticement +0 lillimes, in, gb, roc +1, lb +0, personal shield +6/ smite +7

i now have +8 shell gaulnelts, and dual +1 lillimes, but i dun have a ss of it, btw ac valks :P

enigma69

From the sounds of it you basicly want to be support, except you want to be able to solo when no one is on??? just go with normal support uniques because the maybe extra 25 str you would get from switching uniques is really not going to make a difference in your damage in the long run.

rols are fine (1x LB is sexy 2), get LE over the WE if you can. wp/in/ep are all great... and ib.

just keep in mind you dont need to dramaticly change anything to become an int BP, that you 300 AP wont make a significant difference for the amount of accessorie changes you would be making. most the damage comes from the skill, staying support build that throws on a 2h weapon here and there will work just fine.

Go 200 str rest hp build, works perfect. For uniques try get dual lilli, rol, lb, iron set. also you should try get a str set of armor(even fp) for when theres few people. DONT get holy its useless, get lycaon and sell the ss and try get smite +6/7. Also if you cant afford dual lillime's sse+we works good too.

From the sounds of it you basicly want to be support, except you want to be able to solo when no one is on??? just go with normal support uniques because the maybe extra 25 str you would get from switching uniques is really not going to make a difference in your damage in the long run.

rols are fine (1x LB is sexy 2), get LE over the WE if you can. wp/in/ep are all great... and ib.

just keep in mind you dont need to dramaticly change anything to become an int BP, that you 300 AP wont make a significant difference for the amount of accessorie changes you would be making. most the damage comes from the skill, staying support build that throws on a 2h weapon here and there will work just fine.[/b]
    ignore him, cus of what i highlighted you should NEVER listen to this guy about bp/priest advice

k thanks for help, i think im gonna do the same build JD has, enough hp and mp for party heal and decent ap especially if HB is on.

J

Go 1 handed BP with a Smite +8

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Go 1 handed BP with a Smite +8 [/b]
    i would trade myhb +7 and smite +7 for a smite +8 anyday... but no1 on my server has smite hammer +8

enigma69

Go 200 str rest hp build, works perfect. For uniques try get dual lilli, rol, lb, iron set. also you should try get a str set of armor(even fp) for when theres few people. DONT get holy its useless, get lycaon and sell the ss and try get smite +6/7. Also if you cant afford dual lillime's sse+we works good too.
    ignore him, cus of what i highlighted you should NEVER listen to this guy about bp/priest advice[/b]
    yeh go fuck yourself

got in the argument b4, and lets see, is pumping in a shitload of str to get that slight dmg increase worth it? i dont think so.

edit: BTW, I noticed it says Diez under your name? who are you?? I could easily grab some items from friends and vrs you if you think your some higher power.

MAYBE just MAYBE cus u're trying on a WARRIOR with HIGH AC in which case yes the damage comin from skill only will help out!? and btw, 100+ damage difference is good enough for 300ap..i have no idea what you expected..to sudenly hit 500 more?? xD seems you're the kind of people that thinks an int priest with 400 ap will hit 400+ to anyone just cus of helis ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast