Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Priest Help

This is a discussion on Priest Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; MAYBE just MAYBE cus u're trying on a WARRIOR with HIGH AC in which case yes the damage comin from ...
Page: 2

enigma69

MAYBE just MAYBE cus u're trying on a WARRIOR with HIGH AC in which case yes the damage comin from skill only will help out!? and btw, 100+ damage difference is good enough for 300ap..i have no idea what you expected..to sudenly hit 500 more?? xD seems you're the kind of people that thinks an int priest with 400 ap will hit 400+ to anyone just cus of helis ^^[/b]
    1st off its an average of 56 damage difference with a 300 AP difference.

2nd your sacraficing 47 str for that 56 damage inscrease. still worth it???

3rd I dont care wtf your AP is if you debuff someone they are gonna drop so fucking fast no matter what build you do with your stats, its going to come down to your items.

edit: i still dont know your ign on diez mr all mighty.

1. highest damage on 1 is 506 while on other 610 or w/e so yeah difference is 100 not 56
    2.ive always used hp armors even as chitin bp, only times i used str armors was then it wasnt much crowded and with my hp uniques i still had decent ap, so even with hp armors you should be able to get decent ap..
    3.yeah try killing a lvl 80 warrior maliced with 1400 ap(ofc if u torment parasite massive and on top of that heal it will but thats not the case)
    why you need to know my name to comment on a topic to help someone?

enigma69

1. highest damage on 1 is 506 while on other 610 or w/e so yeah difference is 100 not 56
    2.ive always used hp armors even as chitin bp, only times i used str armors was then it wasnt much crowded and with my hp uniques i still had decent ap, so even with hp armors you should be able to get decent ap..
    3.yeah try killing a lvl 80 warrior maliced with 1400 ap(ofc if u torment parasite massive and on top of that heal it will but thats not the case)
    why you need to know my name to comment on a topic to help someone?[/b]
    1) Go back to school, its the average damage that matters, if you hit something for 800 and then 400 over and over are you going to say I spam 800???No, its the average damage that matters.
    (I dono how to explain this well) If both people were attacking their own identical target 1 with 1600 AP the other with 1900 AP it would take the 1900 AP person 11 hits before he made 500 damage difference between the the person. If it takes that many hits to make 500 damage difference I think it would just come down to the persons ability to play the character and their combo, supporting the fact that 300 AP on a BP does NOT make a huge difference
    2) If your attacking a lvl 80 warrior with 1400 I hope thats with a smite and a PS; because thats pretty dramaticly low. and yes with 1400 AP while they are maliced I found it pretty easy to drop a warriors HP, parasite does obviously speed it up considerably; I dont see what point you were trying to make...

edit:
    3rd I dont care wtf your AP is if you debuff someone they are gonna drop so fucking fast no matter what build you do with your stats, its going to come down to your items.[/b]
    why you need to know my name to comment on a topic to help someone?[/b]
    i dont think you will have 1400 AP with a ii+6/7/8 or hb+6/7/8 at lvl 72+

1) Go back to school, its the average damage that matters, if you hit something for 800 and then 400 over and over are you going to say I spam 800???No, its the average damage that matters.
    (I dono how to explain this well) If both people were attacking their own identical target 1 with 1600 AP the other with 1900 AP it would take the 1900 AP person 11 hits before he made 500 damage difference between the the person. If it takes that many hits to make 500 damage difference I think it would just come down to the persons ability to play the character and their combo, supporting the fact that 300 AP on a BP does NOT make a huge difference
    2) If your attacking a lvl 80 warrior with 1400 I hope thats with a smite and a PS; because thats pretty dramaticly low. and yes with 1400 AP while they are maliced I found it pretty easy to drop a warriors HP, parasite does obviously speed it up considerably; I dont see what point you were trying to make...

edit: I want to know your name in game to see if your idiocy proceeds you[/b]
    I gave 1400 ap as an example of a really low ap of a 2handed bp, ofc its easy if ur gonna use a personal shield which has weapon defense and extra ac on top of what you were already using, with a shield and a smite with only malice u can kill anything even with 1.2k ap -.- but again, thats not the case we're talking about. the point is you're saying any ap and malice and u can kill anything, and i said i wanna see u killing a lvl 80 warrior with only malice and NO shield at all on...so to make it short, as a bp you dont wanna have too low ap(cus to contrary to what most people say NO HELIS ONLY DOESNT MAKE MOST DAMAGE, ONLY ON HIGH AC'ED CHARS) and you dont need too much ap cus you would be better getting some more hp instead..clear enough?

enigma69

read above. I edited it to make it more clear for you since you cant grasp the concept that an int BP doesnt rely on high AP.

thats what paper BP's are for, then again paper BP's usually go hp build >.>

...so to make it short, as a bp you dont wanna have too low ap(cus to contrary to what most people say NO HELIS ONLY DOESNT MAKE MOST DAMAGE, ONLY ON HIGH AC'ED CHARS) and you dont need too much ap cus you would be better getting some more hp instead..clear enough?[/b]
    As i already wrote a chitin bp cant have too low ap to not be able to kill anything or too high ap too totally kill its own hp by being too low. Now if you cant read, then thats another problem besides this bp discussion. I just want to get out of your head the idea that with only helis you can kill anything with whatever low ap someone has...and now im done trying to, have fun killing 80 warriors with 400 ap im out ^_^

ur HisHoliness ? come play back at diez bitch :wub:

( or his son prolly xd )

enigma69

As i already wrote a chitin bp cant have too low ap to not be able to kill anything or too high ap too totally kill its own hp by being too low. Now if you cant read, then thats another problem besides this bp discussion. I just want to get out of your head the idea that with only helis you can kill anything with whatever low ap someone has...and now im done trying to, have fun killing 80 warriors with 400 ap im out ^_^[/b]
    then why are you arguing with what i said??? which was 300 AP makes very little difference, the whole "i dont care what AP you have you can rape anyhting when they are duffed" was you an exageration to get through to you that AP does not make a signifcant difference in an int BP's damage. that 300 AP makes very LITTLE difference.
    edit: i dont think your even a BP, but if you are, wear x2 str15 pieces one day over x2 +15 hp pieces, and you will notice harly any difference in your damage, what you will notice is that you have 500 less HP.
    ur HisHoliness ? come play back at diez bitch :wub:

( or his son prolly xd )[/b]
    yeh his son
    my dad was thinking of coming back, but is just chilling on a private server right now. so we finally are selling our items and what not. one day we might come back and share with some friends or something; but this game just cost 2 much to play, and too time consuming to xp on.

might go c-west dcz with some friends tho its pretty active up in there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12