Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ELYSIUM+8 vs UNDEFEATABLE FAUN+7

This is a discussion on ELYSIUM+8 vs UNDEFEATABLE FAUN+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ELYSIUM has 1 less AP, less LR element, MUCH less GR element, SAME INT, SAME LR RESIST.. \ undefeatable faun ...
Page: 1

LukeStyle

ELYSIUM has 1 less AP, less LR element, MUCH less GR element, SAME INT, SAME LR RESIST..
    \
    undefeatable faun =-70 ac...

thoughts?

Imhotep

ELYSIUM has 1 less AP, less LR element, MUCH less GR element, SAME INT, SAME LR RESIST..
    \
    undefeatable faun =-70 ac...

thoughts?[/b]
    Elysium, duh.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i really wanna see someoen actually test this stuff

ps. 1000th post ftw

umm elysium all the way cept u don't need int to use faun D:

High ap, high element, has ice AND light.. Full dmg from Dual novas anyone??? And easy requirements. -70 Ac, big deal, I would take this sacrifice in a heartbeat for this pwnage staff..

High ap, high element, has ice AND light.. Full dmg from Dual novas anyone??? And easy requirements. -70 Ac, big deal, I would take this sacrifice in a heartbeat for this pwnage staff..[/b]

Dont have the stats in front of me, but -70 AC would reduce a mage wearing +8 Tier 5 armor to ?? Like +2 Tier 5? Tier 3+7??

70AC is quite a lot for a mage, would u trade in all your +8 armor for +3s for a bit more dmg? not sure i would.

only if your going paper/damage and your level 70 or so

Everyone that has posted is an idiot (except karysa)... -70ac will cancel out with ac valks and defense pathos gloves which is what every mage has except for the penny pinchers. So now its basically do you want a staff with 1 more ap, more lightning and glacier elemental. Answer is pretty obvious.

Banned

ffs look at the requirements pls

You dont have to have ANY INT. NO INT REQUIREMENT.

pls think about a paper mage with a staff with this AP....think about it......................

This staff pwns the elysium BAR-NONE.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Everyone that has posted is an idiot (except karysa)... -70ac will cancel out with ac valks and defense pathos gloves which is what every mage has except for the penny pinchers. So now its basically do you want a staff with 1 more ap, more lightning and glacier elemental. Answer is pretty obvious.[/b]
    that is true there, but the negative ac is pretty harsh, i know it does just cancel out from the armors + valks and such, but if u had a choice between ADDING 70 ac vs 1 ap more light and glacier element... i would take the 70 ac lolz

that is true there, but the negative ac is pretty harsh, i know it does just cancel out from the armors + valks and such, but if u had a choice between ADDING 70 ac vs 1 ap more light and glacier element... i would take the 70 ac lolz [/b]
    Once you start playing mage more seriously you will see...

Banned

that is true there, but the negative ac is pretty harsh, i know it does just cancel out from the armors + valks and such, but if u had a choice between ADDING 70 ac vs 1 ap more light and glacier element... i would take the 70 ac lolz [/b]

BUT THERE IS ZERO ---> 0 ------> NO ----> NADDA INT REQUIREMENT.

this has to take precidence over 1 AP. Elysium takes 138 INt......so if you use this staff as paper/cardboard you will see that it fucking rapes the elysium HANDS DOWN.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

BUT THERE IS ZERO ---> 0 ------> NO ----> NADDA INT REQUIREMENT.

this has to take precidence over 1 AP. Elysium takes 138 INt......so if you use this staff as paper/cardboard you will see that it fucking rapes the elysium HANDS DOWN.[/b]
    and if u go paper, you get raped yourself oO lol, a friend has the fire staff ( fulitol) @ +6 now, but he wants 2 sell it cuz he gets raped, he is cardbored btw,

these new staffs are nice for the ap, but its not worth the extra ac that a mage has to sacrifice :X, if i had a choice between an elysium +8 and this staff +7, i would take the elysium,

1 reason is the undefeatale part of the effect i think isn't the best ( makes it so u cannot be tped for 5 seconds) which if u notice, not every1 pks with a mage oO lol, so even if the effect works it wont even do anything,

2nd reason is because IF you play a mage, u are always getting debuffed and constantly aimed...idk what server u play, but in ronark, mages always are aimed first, and personally if u have low ac ur GONNA get rocked,

3rd reason meaning your going to go " paper" with this staff, u will go 70 int, 255 mp, and 132 hp, and lets say u have a paper set +9

which gives u 223 ac + 80 from ur lvl = 303 ac, but then - 70 which is 233 ac, if u add in for instances imirs +1 = 48 ac = 281 ac + gb +0 = 301 + in = 0 defensse (but wep defense) = 301 + dual sses +0 = 40 = 341 base ac + pathos - 361 + ac valks = 411 base ac... lol...

411+32 from stat points = 443 base ac is worth the 1 more ap of the staff? and lets seeing as when u pk u get tormented ur ac goes down by 133 (torment 30% defense decrese, and 443x .3 = 132.9 which is basically 133 to keep it average) so u have 310 ac when ur debuffed... u may have sum hp.. but do u really think having this much ac when ur debuffed is gonna keep u alive to do any damage? lol

real man uses talias / iron set / defense set / cs + 0

+ lvl 80 vampire touch for full hp / blink and heal up

obviously paper + this staff is for party only, not solo mage

although i did like to try this staff and at +8 and go paper lighting just for the hell of it

gg 8-9k hp with undying

if you are constant debuffed, it doesnt even matter if you are paper or complete

there was one time in girakon, my pk partner and i decided to pk without buffs + armor, because it is impossible to leave base without getting fully debuffed (massive + confusion included)

fun times

Usefull for these:
    Dual Elemental Mage
    Paper Mage

70 AC is not everything if you want to be able to do full damage with two elementals or do a crap load more as Paper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast