Priest Lvl 73

This is a discussion on Priest Lvl 73 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Atm I am skilled heal/duff INT priest, i wanna farm gems, bosses and so forth. Is buff/heal and rest into ...
Page: 1

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Atm I am skilled heal/duff INT priest, i wanna farm gems, bosses and so forth. Is buff/heal and rest into duff best choice for int?

If i were to solo bosses in eslant will bp clothes be enough def or should i go a higher build and for skills is it wise to use scrolls and be duff/heal rest into master? Thanks

Which of the two will be best to get money.

since they removed duke bach bishop from cz, its almost pointless to farm bowl now
    you need a party to kill the new bosses that drop rol roc rom

also atillas spawn in bowl, but the medal bug fukt the prices, wp's are worth like 1/3 of what they were before

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

since they removed duke bach bishop from cz, its almost pointless to farm bowl now
    you need a party to kill the new bosses that drop rol roc rom

also atillas spawn in bowl, but the medal bug fukt the prices, wp's are worth like 1/3 of what they were before[/b]
    +1

ot: depends on ur other gear wat armors u need. if ur using uniques with high def and hp and u have for instance +9 paper u should do fine against some of the bosses excluding (talos, TK) but for solo bossing as far as skills go, best get complete heal, the rest buff, and then at least malice imo bcuz with scrolls u cant use T-scrolls. i have been killed many times where witha quick T-scroll heal i woulda been fine.