Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Priest with no heal

This is a discussion on Priest with no heal within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by jojoballlz All of you are wrong. A duff / buff or buff / duff would have some ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by jojoballlz View Post
    All of you are wrong. A duff / buff or buff / duff would have some pretty awesome heals.

Light Healing for 30 hp, and a pretty nice restore too. Tiny restore - 50 hp over 20 sec.

Sounds like a pretty well rounded support priest , but it would stink until you get lvl 70 party cure.
    you have Minor Heal (with cooldown xD) at 0 points in heal

Take away the cooldown for minor heal and that build would be PRO.

pthawaii

I'd have to say, that's not good. But just for fun, let me play devils advocate.

In BDW, there is sometimes a priest with buff, sometimes with duff, ALWAYS a priest with heals. So if the priest is a BDW priest (like mine), you will always have buff, duff and if another priest there, heals. Add the fact that rouges can minor/pot, and warriors/mages can pot (unless the are cheap b4st4rds and spam for heal when they have are down 100hp cause they can't bother to pot), and it might make sense.

My priest is buff, but when in another party with buff, we lack duff. If I were duff, and the other priest is duff, we stuck again. 95% of the time, I'm in a party with another priest, and that "other" priest ALWAYS has heals, most often party heal. But often we lack either duff (cause I'm buff). By being duff/buff, we would always have both and heals (or at very least pots and minors).

That all being said, I'd still never make a priest without heal.

get.that.money

I made a priest without heal once and got bitched out all the time lol...it just doesn't make sense to not have a heal in my opinion

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    you have Minor Heal (with cooldown xD) at 0 points in heal
    i think minor heal hasnt got any cooldown, but casting time. correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i think minor heal hasnt got any cooldown, but casting time. correct me if im wrong
    You are right, like the 1920 heal that priests with hf spam. No cooldown just casting time.

Thats why I think Priest are one of the hardest classes to skill. We have to compromise a lot of our options and choices. Other classes dont have to make the tough descisions that we have to make, and most of the time we have to wait longer for our 70 + skills. For example getting lvl 70 buff skill at lvl 70 is not a very good build, since you will only have 1920 as your best heal.

But back on topic....imagine pk / BDW: people screaming for buffs while people are screaming for you to call duffs, and then calling you a noob for having no heals, well only minor heal .

You are definitely right on that one. Being a priest is all about compromise because you have to juggle 3 stats instead of just 2. But look at it this way, when/if the level cap gets increased to 85 you will have a pretty awesome character. Just imagine a BP with Past restore, 60 skill points in duff and 12 in master for Hellis. That would be a problem for anyone in a 1v1 (IMO).
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 11-12-2009 at 12:28 PM.

I hope I can run into that priest to get some free np !

not to mention that I will have a good laugh while he/she tries to kill me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12