Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Priest Paper tank Ardream

This is a discussion on Priest Paper tank Ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My question is : Priest lvl 59 with only 94 points int ( lycaon hammer +7) , 106 points str ...
Page: 1

raulin

Default Priest Paper tank Ardream

My question is : Priest lvl 59 with only 94 points int ( lycaon hammer +7) , 106 points str for shield +6 48 arrow ( alot of k0xp in my server) and almost 150 - 160 points in hp ... are good option for Ardream?
    my gear is : set paper +7/12 health bonus coming soon +8 , quest items , kekuri belt , dread shield +5 , lycaon hammer +5 , valkirians hp ..
    im buffer 57 / heal 36 / holy 3
    with undy i got 5500 hp - 700 defense =D!!!
    Waiting answers .. Thanks

P.D:Happy Merry Cristhmas for KO4LIFE MEMBERS

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raulin View Post
    My question is : Priest lvl 59 with only 94 points int ( lycaon hammer +7) , 106 points str for shield +6 48 arrow ( alot of k0xp in my server) and almost 150 - 160 points in hp ... are good option for Ardream?
    my gear is : set paper +7/12 health bonus coming soon +8 , quest items , kekuri belt , dread shield +5 , lycaon hammer +5 , valkirians hp ..
    im buffer 57 / heal 36 / holy 3
    with undy i got 5500 hp - 700 defense =D!!!
    Waiting answers .. Thanks

P.D:Happy Merry Cristhmas for KO4LIFE MEMBERS

Doubt you will survive more then 1 spike. 700 defence is really low you know.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

hp is not bad, but def... thats just kinda low. sins with 1500+ ap hit you like 1300 with spike, this build is simply not a tank build. i would go back for chitins.

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Doubt you will survive more then 1 spike. 700 defence is really low you know.
    U have reason .. but the best problem in "Kronos" is .. all rogues are "KOXP" only 8 - 10 sins in Ardream ... but they mave mds +7 , cleavers +8 and chitins +7 .. so .. this stats for tank Archers and some regular sins are good?

p.d: I can change valkirians hp to ac and some foverins or roms = 40+40+50 =130 defense more = 830 defense and 5300 hp =D!!

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    hp is not bad, but def... thats just kinda low. sins with 1500+ ap hit you like 1300 with spike, this build is simply not a tank build. i would go back for chitins.
    chitins are good if they are +8 >.<!! but chitins +8 are expensive ... and now i change to use : paper set +8 / kekuri belt / 2 roms ( 2 fover)/valks ac/quest items /ds +5/lycaon +5 = 5300/900 defense =D!!!

WHAT U THINK ? ^^

stop using colors please ... T_T

I don't want to worry you, but 48 arrow def shields ain't working ... Just like Arrow Talias...

chitins are good if they are +8 >.<!! but chitins +8 are expensive ... and now i change to use : paper set +8 / kekuri belt / 2 roms ( 2 fover)/valks ac/quest items /ds +5/lycaon +5 = 5300/900 defense =D!!!

WHAT U THINK ? ^^
    nope lol theres not a big difference between chitin+7 and chitin+8! +7 is good enough in ardream! 900 def is still low. A normal ardream priest has like 1300 def. If there are that many koxpers, i simply wouldnt play(as i did sometimes), but still i think u really need defense. correct me if im wrong.

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    stop using colors please ... T_T

I don't want to worry you, but 48 arrow def shields ain't working ... Just like Arrow Talias...
    colores give more life to the topics and i check shield arrows defense 48 are working and very good !!!

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    nope lol theres not a big difference between chitin+7 and chitin+8! +7 is good enough in ardream! 900 def is still low. A normal ardream priest has like 1300 def. If there are that many koxpers, i simply wouldnt play(as i did sometimes), but still i think u really need defense. correct me if im wrong.
    1300? lol ... with rentals items chitin +7 + dol +7 and quest items + kekuri belt i only got 1100 defense =// .. how u get 1300 defense .. I owned by your answer =O!!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

paper FTW!
    paper set +8
    dread shield +7
    tooth +3
    with dual white silver earrings +1
    elemental pendant +1
    dual rings of magic +1
    kekuri belt +1

BOTH pieces ac valk

and defensive pathos gloves

90 str 76 198 hp

you end up with grand total of

5225 hp wth 1500 buff
    2506 mana
    1266 ac withs 300 ac
    63 fr
    44 gr
    30 lighting

vs

chitin +7 with same items

3960 hp 1500 hp buf
    4159 mana
    1428 ac 300 ac buff

fr 99
    gr 80
    lr 66

Ken90

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    paper FTW!
    paper set +8
    dread shield +7
    tooth +3
    with dual white silver earrings +1
    elemental pendant +1
    dual rings of magic +1
    kekuri belt +1

BOTH pieces ac valk

and defensive pathos gloves

90 str 76 198 hp

you end up with grand total of

5225 hp wth 1500 buff
    2506 mana
    1266 ac withs 300 ac
    63 fr
    44 gr
    30 lighting

vs

chitin +7 with same items

3960 hp 1500 hp buf
    4159 mana
    1428 ac 300 ac buff

fr 99
    gr 80
    lr 66
    id go with chitin build its better xD more def and resist, and its easier to get a dd helemt than paper dd

colores give more life to the topics and i check shield arrows defense 48 are working and very good !!!
    I also checked them and they don't work ... was getting more dmg with it than with DoL +7 which has like 15ad ?

feng

HP tank priest doesn't need to have a lot of defense, even though they do have decent defense because they get the health bonus. HP tanks live long enough to heal and after the initial spike damage they can last a while without casting a heal on themselves. HP tank priest is a different play style than INT tank priest. I liked it more when I played, having 5k+ health and 1k+ac allows you to survive stuns more. Yes you have low mana but with all the health you have you can afford to not health pot and just heal, atleast that's what I used to do; complete heal and mana pot FTW.

1300? lol ... with rentals items chitin +7 + dol +7 and quest items + kekuri belt i only got 1100 defense =// .. how u get 1300 defense .. I owned by your answer =O!!
    scroll + dread shield. but u could have at least 1200-1250. with high uniques it can be 1450-1500+, but thats insane.

@gimmecookiesnao that hp looks fine, and yeah 1265 hp difference is a lot, but 1600 mana, 30-40 resists, and 200 def is also a lot. well i dont know. but maybe i would still stay at chitins, cuz of weapon defense armors. those mean alot. especially DD at ardream.

Papers +9 and DS+8 will make you a monster in ardream.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast