Priest question

This is a discussion on Priest question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; guys i'm trying to open one skill and i need nostrum of wisdom, i have all itens for it put ...
Page: 1

Default Priest question

guys i'm trying to open one skill and i need nostrum of wisdom, i have all itens for it put when i press confirm to get the item nothing happens, =/ guys know why ?

Banned

its probablly like all the quests where u need to get items for them..

try to get more from each item..

Quote Originally Posted by ORhPositive View Post
    guys i'm trying to open one skill and i need nostrum of wisdom, i have all itens for it put when i press confirm to get the item nothing happens, =/ guys know why ?
    u r not the only1
    probably new bug

DarkCloud

All quest npcs are disabled untill further notice, they have disabled quest npcs due to unormal abusing of several repeatable solo quests in Asga/Bellua and from Imperail guard...

Quests that were abused are Lard Orc hunt, Sculoa hunt and Hornet hunt, there was bug that once u killed all neccesary you just kept confirming over and over and getting 400k all the time, several people abused this bug on all servers but mostly on Kronos and they've got lvl 83 in matter of 2-3 hours with it!

Quests are disabled, you can do them but you can't turn them for prizes,untill they sort out patch for it and deal with users that bug abused quests.

Same answer as in tech support with one edit.
    I don't know if this was on purpose or what, but with all those quests npcs disabled, priests can't make healing pots anymore BUT they injected NEW ITEM IN PUS 5k of healing pots without weight.

Makes me wonder if they will remove priest por making ability and make people buy those 5k from PUS. But still, answer why you can't make skill stands above.