Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Priest Shield Question

This is a discussion on Priest Shield Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I decided to stick with the DOL shield. My question is this should I invest in a DOL +7 or ...
Page: 1

Zerex

Thumbs up

I decided to stick with the DOL shield. My question is this should I invest in a DOL +7 or a DOL +1 reverse unique. I do planning on upgraded it. Also how far should I go with upgrading them? And can you put the %?

Thx~

DOL doesnt worth it imo (also u can rent it), get a few more gb and buy a DS +6/7.
    Wrong section btw

The king. Senior Member

ya dont go with dol, go with CS/personal shield or DS.

itsme!

Neways, get GAB its not even more then chitin shield

Zerex

Sorry about posting in the wrong section and if a Mod can move it the right section, I would be great full

Reason why I am going with a DOL is for it's Defense's you get from it, untill I can get my Personal Shield or Chitin

Personal Shield is easy to get now that you can do 2 quests and both go to +5 100%. You should be able to get one of those to +6 or 7. Also you can farm for the new quest items and get a Gab, not very hard to acquire compared to CS...

Zerex

Personal Shield is easy to get now that you can do 2 quests and both go to +5 100%. You should be able to get one of those to +6 or 7. Also you can farm for the new quest items and get a Gab, not very hard to acquire compared to CS...[/b]
    Sorry what only been back to KO life for a little over a month now, What's a GaB?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to Priest Q&A section.

Sorry what only been back to KO life for a little over a month now, What's a GaB?[/b]
    IMO the best shield in game because it's more useful for gang-bang situations.

284AC / 25 DD, 30Defs, 25 resists at +7 - better than chitin shield IMO and way easier to get by comparison

Zerex

IMO the best shield in game because it's more useful for gang-bang situations.

284AC / 25 DD, 30Defs, 25 resists at +7 - better than chitin shield IMO and way easier to get by comparison[/b]
    What drops them? How they sell for in merch? Any1 have a SS of 1? So I can compare.

Thx~

They are the new lvl 70 item, if youve been back to ko for only a month u shouldve noticed the new patch Forgotten Frontiers.
    Next to the Chaotic Generator you will see a new NPC, he has recipe guide for new armours / weapons.
    You farm fossils in cz up the path behind Treants. You need to buy a pickaxe for them though off the guy next to generator. Then there are 3 mobs called Nigmash Kerimash (not sure) and another, they drop tribe stones.. a pain in the arse to kill and shit drop rate.. once you get the pieces you need go the the NPC and watch ur few days or weeks farming burn

IF you do happen to get one though.. its the best shield in the game imo, for how you can aquire one and its stats

get a dread sheild... a dread +5 > dol +7 already =/ and its not that hard to get to +5... 1 trina and 4 bus and 1 bes will do the job and 1 clean Dread will do the job =P

if u have the money.. then get one of the new sheilds that came out with expansion, from what ppl say, GaBs seems to be pretty good~

Saunis

gabs in +5 is more than wearing ironset!

Zerex

Well I got myself a Dread Shield +1 reverse unique for the time being untill I can get a GaB.

Thx, for the advice

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

dread is a great shield i miss mine :'(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast