Mirage +7 vs Blade Axze +7 and Glave +7

This is a discussion on Mirage +7 vs Blade Axze +7 and Glave +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi im a level 62 warrior on c-west and i was wondering what would be the best weapon between these ...
Page: 1

legendmage

Hi im a level 62 warrior on c-west and i was wondering what would be the best weapon between these choices. Keep in mind.. im not rich and c-west is a very poor server and im not gonna babashop or buy knight cash to get super uber leet sexiz0rz hackz0rz z0mgz0rz +30 raptor items :lol:

Rampage

well if you are poor and lvl 62, i would pick the glave but overall i think the mirage sword would be little bit better

legendmage

thanks for the reply =) ill definetly consider it
    yeah i think the mirage sword is better for comboing and stuff because it is much faster then the glave

well it depends
    the price off the items

most server the glave is cheaper if u can upgrade other things ore get a glave +3 reb for the price off a ms+7 then go for glave if same price pcik what u like the most

xstep

ms+7 ofc

:KnightOnline:

Try and save up for a rap7 bro

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like blade axe cuz it looks so noob, try 2 find an exceptional blade axe, it has 10 more ap then a normal blade axe +7

or... rent a +6 raptor for 500k XD lol 167 ap, and keep saving you coins up till u can get a rappy +7

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i agree with the dizzle. excep blade axe 7 ftw

ZumieZ

MS+7 is best from ur list then again, its the most expensive one

well it depends on your budget, seeing how you picked those 3 items probably means ur not spending that much for a weapon (or dont have enough to get better one)

of your list, MS +7 and glave +7 will be best, and depending on ur server, glave will either be much cheaper (maybe half of ms +7) or a lil cheaper. If its a lil cheaper, then go for the MS, if its a lot cheaper, go for the glave~

glave+7 is normally very cheap. Get that since it has nice enough AP ( just sux cuz itss butt ugly and spear)

then save up for rappy

Glave7 is about 50m, but sawed for 40m few days ago and i sold ms7 for 65 and i think its normal price for this.
    Back to topic i think glave7 is best weapon from your list.