lvl 80 full fabric BP or FP or Chitin Build

This is a discussion on lvl 80 full fabric BP or FP or Chitin Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im about to be playing a lvl 80 priest in pathos and wonderign what would be the best thing to ...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

im about to be playing a lvl 80 priest in pathos and wonderign what would be the best thing to do i want to have pretty good ac to tank but still have good ap to be able to get kills and do vs just looking for some infos plx xD

fabric bp?

full plate bp?

chitin bp?

shell bp?

i would like pros and cons for all ty guys in advance!!!!

Chitin BP.....

Just trust me on this one .. =P.... its better in a lot of ways... resists, ac, MANA!, easier to get weapon defence armors...... bleh, too many reasons.

tommyleonghk

a level 80 paper BP would be very very deadly but would really require alot of skill to survive from getting gangbanged....a more balanced BP would definately be Chitin BP...and since you are LV80, you will definately have decent AP even with Chitin Set...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

pathos = no old weapon def armors unless u get the mss3 paper one which are expensive as hell. so go for chitin in my opinion.

tommyleonghk

well...if you can get your hands on a fullplate +9 set...then go with full plate.... if not...stick with chitin set+8

you can either have a mixture of HP / STR armors or just full HP armors (that would be my choice)

Im currently playing a 78 chit BP (debuffer) and it has
    Dual lillimes+1 / ironneck / glassbelt / legionaireband+1 / ROC+1
    Chitin Set +8 HP Set

With Smite Hammer +3rb and Dread Shield +1rb
    Gives me 1550AP / about 1400AC / about 6KHP (without weapon armor enchant)

With Hell Breaker +3rb
    Gives me about 2kAP / 1k+AC / 5700HP (without weapon armor enchant)

wendolyn1987

thnx all for helps i was kinda leaning to wards chitin bp so i should put some points into hp or go full str? with enough int to equip the +8 chitin set?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

im 174 int, rest str i rely on my accessoires and armor to give me extra hp

NeronDomitius

servers with rare paper def - paper > chitin
    newer server - chitin only!!

Saunis

I have 80lvl paper bp in patos... it ap owns (almost 3,3k) but you need to be ready for taking heavy damage.

You didnt list your items/weapon which is the biggest factor in deciding..+1 uniques or better and a +8 weap id go chitins..+0's id prefer paper +9/str with a hp build, would need to be a 70 debuff build for paper.

Paper BP can own, but the major factor is your ac and ap. To be a full on ownage paper BP you need at least 1k ac 5k hp and 3k ap

Fuk going HP build you'd be better off compensating for the ap loss by going INT. 255 STR , 78/80 INT rest HP
    Weapon at least +8 II, HB OR MS

LB / ROF, IN, IB, LE, LE

I've played 83 BP on beta server and it owned hard as 255 str with only 1700ap and it tanked well enough

Paper BP can own, but the major factor is your ac and ap. To be a full on ownage paper BP you need at least 1k ac 5k hp and 3k ap

Fuk going HP build you'd be better off compensating for the ap loss by going INT. 255 STR , 78/80 INT rest HP
    Weapon at least +8 II, HB OR MS

LB / ROF, IN, IB, LE, LE

I've played 83 BP on beta server and it owned hard as 255 str with only 1700ap and it tanked well enough [/b]
    Hp build = more hp and a lot more ac, he doesnt need 255 str, esp in gira, 210-220 str 78 int, rest hp

Hp build = more hp and a lot more ac, he doesnt need 255 str, esp in gira, 210-220 str 78 int, rest hp[/b]
    from 255 to 210 str theres only 45 stats poins. HP with priests starts at 60, so he would only get 5ac out of the hp stats so theres no big diff between having 255str and hp armors and 210str and rest stats with str armors.

If your going BP paper get 190 str for II+8 and, rest hp, and then get the 65str lost on stats, on your armors.

ure wrong my dear.
    lv 80 full STR paper bp got 134 hp points, so hp build = 45 bonus hp points = 45 ac more.

IB / IN / LE / LE / LB / LB + HB8. Fully buffed, AC valks + enchants.
    Take note of the FP build over chit, the FP is +9 and chits+8. You gain 31 more ac with chit but lose 500hp

PAPER
    2200 AP - 6200 HP - 992 AC - 60FR - 80GR - 100LR
    (178 STR, 204 HP, 78 INT)

FULL PLATE
    1600 AP - 6450 HP - 1102 AC
    90 FR - 110 GR - 130 LR
    (178 STR, 160 INT, 122HP)

CHITIN
    1600 AP - 5970 HP - 1133 AC
    97 FR - 117 GR - 137 LR
    (178 STR, 174 INT, 98 HP)