pros/cons of

This is a discussion on pros/cons of within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have been thinking about going damage/ice build. I would be complete +8 set with 245 into mp with dual ...
Page: 1

I have been thinking about going damage/ice build. I would be complete +8 set with 245 into mp with dual shio +2. (LvL 80 btw)

Has anyone tried this build? Pros/Cons?

I would be keeping my stat points the exact way they are now and I'm currently fire.

Please poeple, only post if you have tried this build or experienced it in some way. No opinions/guesses please.

Pros : you will slow people.. alot

Cons.. u will hit less

swimmy

lol i havnt been or tried but i guess you could try it on pvp server without the shios +2... just an idea so u can't get too mad :P

iiason

Pros : you will slow people.. alot

Cons.. u will hit less[/b]
    shouldn't it be other way around?

Banned

its a good build, lots of dmg regardless of element, and you get to handicap ur opponent by slowing him, rather than just damaging him when you use flame attacks, but they still get away or gate =[

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I was ice mage damage built on Girakon, with garp +8 and shio tears +1, and was doing constantly like 650-750 with ice staff, meaning one of the hardest hitting mages on the server at the time, and was also slowing everyone like crazy from like the 1st hit.

soyouthink

Great build man...u should love it, and if ur in beramus server sell me ur shio+2 set

Thanks everyone. I made a series of trades and looks like I'm going ice/support for the time being. I will probably try this some time soon though.