Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pure tank dcz

This is a discussion on Pure tank dcz within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm thinking of going pure tank for dcz. I've always played lower surviving classes. BP, intel-BP hybrid, paper sin, paper ...
Page: 1

I'm thinking of going pure tank for dcz. I've always played lower surviving classes. BP, intel-BP hybrid, paper sin, paper archer, and chitin archer, so I figured I would do a complete 180 and go for unkillable warrior so I can tank towers and gang-bangs. Does anyone have any sugestions/ideas?

chitins +8 / raptor 7 + uniques

Server? Gbs? USD?

Chitins +8
    Raptor +7/8 / Glave +9
    Uniques +1/+2/+3
    ROC/ROF
    IN
    IB
    Dual WE

you wana be a tank tank or just a tank? lol

Tank tank
    IN
    IB
    Dual we +1
    Dual rocs +1
    chittins +8
    Lugias +7/ +8
    DS +7

Tank would be the same but with fp +8/9 and rappy +8 ^^

obviously one has a 1h weapon and sheild and the other doesnt.

Ah I'm on a budget. Just started the server really. I was thinking of making my character geared towards surviving for the sake of surviving. So I was thinking chit +7/12 hp (to start) and 1h Giga + a few defense shields (I loved switching shields when I was a smite hammer BP) and going HP build. And when I get some money, an HB would be great. I was also thinking of making my skill tree passion/defense or defense/passion or something with just enough in attack to get cleave... hmmmm

Oh and I'm on C-west.

Banned

Ah I'm on a budget. Just started the server really. I was thinking of making my character geared towards surviving for the sake of surviving. So I was thinking chit +7/12 hp (to start) and 1h Giga + a few defense shields (I loved switching shields when I was a smite hammer BP) and going HP build. And when I get some money, an HB would be great. I was also thinking of making my skill tree passion/defense or defense/passion or something with just enough in attack to get cleave... hmmmm

Oh and I'm on C-west.[/b]
    gl getting a kill then, its hard for a warrior to good in dcz unless they have really good items and the way your talking will just be a bad combination.

warrior in dcz is all about 2 things:

1)AP - the more the better
    2)picking your fights...

u must hit hard, forget about tank build. 3 runs and ppl will learn to avoid you and go straight for your priest, and you wont be able to defend him if your AP is low. and if u just run in to every ganbang situation youre gonna get...well...ganged no matter what equip you got, or if u play solo or with priest

my personal preferance is chitin+8 build with a strong weapon (glave+9/exc blade axe+9/II+9...and oh yea, i tried fp+9/raptor+9...but you take too much dmg in gangbangs and i mostly played solo)

very good AP/very good defence, and know which fight to actually fight is the key

iron set dual rol dual pe
    ds +7
    set chitin +8
    and any good weampon .. im sure no1 can kill you alone ..

well I'm thinking like a designated tower tanker, and I still have my archer if I want to kill people. I dunno, just trying to add some variety to this game ya know? now that I look at the skill tree more carefully, the only benefit to def/attk is 5% more defense and descent (which sounds fun but wont be very useful haha) so yeah I'll probably go attk/def unless any of the passion skills are worth a damn.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well... if u wanna tank, go for chitins/ hp +8/ FULL WEAPON DEFENSE ARMORS +7 set
    spear of murky waters (for weapon defense and good ap)or lugias (hp bonus) both +7 + hanguk (no sword defense :X)
    ib
    in
    sse's +0 dual
    ds +7 (seeing as how ardream is full of rouges)
    rocs OR agate rings ( for gg hp bonus to tank more)
    ac valks
    defense pathos gloves

but tbh,

kinda worthless to go tank build as no1 will wanna attack u if they cannot kill u... a warrior NEEDS to deal damage, that is there PURPOSE in this game, if u see any warrior that doesn't attack, they are worthless :S sorry to say, i wouldn't want a warrior in my party if i wanted support, i would add a mage or a priest.

i know u like the support role and such, but a warrior + support = big nono, especially for ardream

Does anything reduce the dmg of towers? Arrow defense? Fire resist?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Get WE's, get roc's, dread shield +6/7, chitin set, any item defensive belt preferably string of skulls or ib, warrior pendant+2 and always carry FR pots (sundries).
    Note, you won't have fun... lol

Does anything reduce the dmg of towers? Arrow defense? Fire resist?[/b]

fire resist

ROFS+5
    SSEs+5
    javana axe 1h +10
    dread shield+10
    chitin set +30/30 health

kamikadzeee

dcz tank well you can piss off arrow shower hackers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast