Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pure tank dcz

This is a discussion on Pure tank dcz within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, what I would choose for pure Tanking and no damage would be 55 Def and 45 Passion. You would ...
Page: 2

Manilas

Well, what I would choose for pure Tanking and no damage would be 55 Def and 45 Passion. You would be constantly using Outrage, Restoration and Return to life. Also Decent when sometimes your in big big trouble.

As for gear, I would go Murky Spear or Lugias combined with a 1h Javana Axe or Tooth. As for Shields, Scorpion Shield and Dread Shield and a classic Dagger Defense Shield. For armor, a good set of Chitin with HP on with, a few weapon defense full plate gear (their better then the upgradable chitin which provides less weapon defense). Also get a Fire Talia armor for Tanking the towers. As for accessories, String of Skulls (big budget Skeleton Belt), Dual Agate Rings (Big Budget Dual Ring of Courage), Warrior Pendant (Big Budget Iron Necklace) and Dual Bronze Earring (Big Budget Dual Warrior Earrings).

That's what I would choose.

what u are thinkin is not gunna be use to a party. it will be useful for 20sec while tankin towers, yet any normal warrior can tank towers pretty easily.

if u wanna be tank u stilll got deal good enough damage. For example Lugias with dread shield and have a 2h wep on the side for when there arent as many opposition around u.

Just slap on the DS and tank whole parties, meh even 2 parties...

xstep

i completle agree with jd, maybe its fun that noone cant kill u but u will be useless in party...

Buff0

haha we had the same idea then im making a tank tank warrior now.

and i got 4.5k HP unbuffed atm, at lvl 58

im still working on the defence. just got some chitins+7
    and im defence/berserk build

i think its gonna be cool

EDIT: 7,2k hp with undy

go go rape town and record it. ^^

... yeah totally gave up on the full tank idea. maybe I'll try it if it's needed.

Buff0

go go rape town and record it. ^^

... yeah totally gave up on the full tank idea. maybe I'll try it if it's needed.[/b]

i can tank 2 towers with just hp pot and no heal with no problem.
    And today i tanked JuzZ clan in cypher unbuffed with no heal xD

i think i will record it in fact i will record it right now

Buff0

and here it is

Full tank warrior Video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12