Q; BP- CW items needed to be competetive (CZ)

This is a discussion on Q; BP- CW items needed to be competetive (CZ) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello. It's been a long time since I've been lurking on these forums (different account, but I cannot find my ...
Page: 1

Default Q; BP- CW items needed to be competetive (CZ)

Hello.

It's been a long time since I've been lurking on these forums (different account, but I cannot find my loggin/pw), anyways I've been looking at EUKO and it looks really tempting! BUT I hate lvling- and the fact that I gotta start from scratch doesnt look so attractive... So I got some questions for you guys;

1) Is it worth babaing my way back into ko, C-west?(pking @ CZ)
    2) How much money would be needed to get decent gear + a 80-83 priest.
    3) I love BPs allways have allways will, do they get face rolled by any classes these days or can you actually do really well without 9s/3s?
    4) I've read aprox 7 pages here about items etc for priests and I keep seeing the same question popp up; do you got a price limit? Yes I do, around 1000-1500usd.
    any item suggestions are appriciated and hopefully a price range as well.

Thx a lot everyone!

Wow 1500$ thats my salary for 5-6 months :O
    Anyway i would not waste that moeny on a game like this one,a least on usko...maybe On EUKO i would butt not that much ....
    Anyway in +0 is like 100-120$,ib +0 like 100$,rocs 0 like 20-30$,PE o lilime +2(depends on ur choice) is like 2004(i thinq.....) and fp sett =9 is like 300-400$ (not sure also) ....

TBH C-west's community, although active in CZ, is still pretty small so as soon as your known as a weak(paper-fp) built bp, you'll constantly get aimed everytime you pk. The only G BP's i've seen recently has been krowaz built bps.

More interesting though is that stacked int increases your 1h club on a preist, so with a decent krowaz set with some nice tank uniques and decent(7-8) leo, your ap will be more than enough to make some kills.

Ok .. I am a just a decent bp, not doing so well..my current items:
    Krowaz 7
    Dual we+2
    roc+2
    hv + 2
    sos+2
    in
    Hb+8
    for above item still less 1 k maybe 180gb

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Wow 1500$ thats my salary for 5-6 months :O
    how old are u? ur salary is less than 1.5k for 5 months? has to be a part time job thats for sure and nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    how old are u? ur salary is less than 1.5k for 5 months? has to be a part time job thats for sure and nothing serious.
    Nope here on romania salary is 200$ minimum and most of people winn 300$/month (like me) ... And i am 23 years old...

Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    Ok .. I am a just a decent bp, not doing so well..my current items:
    Krowaz 7
    Dual we+2
    roc+2
    hv + 2
    sos+2
    in
    Hb+8
    for above item still less 1 k maybe 180gb
    Your not doing well with these items- how come?

I was really thinking in the lines of this; krowaz 7 we 2s roc 2s (or like you said; hv 2/roc 2) in and Ib hb 8 then a 80-83 priest. Could anyone help me out with a PC on this? is it 180gb like he says - that would be about 900usd right?

Just to clearify; I got 1000-1400 to spend but, I dont really wanna spend that much so if someone could do like Soap here I would really appriciat it! (remember that I need to buy an account too)

I would love to have people chaseing me; it would only contribute to my groups NPS

Whats C-west like; community, cz, items?

Thx a lot to all the contributors

Best regards
    r3xr0th

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Nope here on romania salary is 200$ minimum and most of people winn 300$/month (like me) ... And i am 23 years old...
    But what is the cost of living in Romania?

For some people/countries, it costs more like 500-1000$ USD on "necessities", i.e. food, water, electricity, transportation, shelter (rent).

you should log sometimes and see if cz is active or not when your online
    a $1500 budget hmmmm
    probs get the acc for $200 then get gabs $170, iron set $170, rocs+2 $200, Lilimes+3(vis) are $75 but go +4 if you want, and get a HB+8 $150 then if you wanna go roc+3 they are like $500
    maybe prices arent right just guesses

Yesterday I managed to sell my ee 9 and get a hanguk 9 and chitin shield 0.. Im lvl 60 with 3.2k hp, 800 odd ac, and can tank most 70+ warriors with pots only. I hit about 350 to 400 at the moment on warriors, with my 57 attack.. Really cant wait for 62 judgement... Then he will really shine. These items are easily attainable with 1500 u.s.

Banned Senior Member

i would recommend going to an older server like ares(active),olympia(active and not as baba'd as ares/older servers),and some others cwest isnt that active and for bp u wont get all of the gear u need to do good cuz stuff is expensive. if you spend 1000-1400 on cwest you will most likely regret it.

p.s i recommend olympia personally.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i would recommend going to an older server like ares(active),olympia(active and not as baba'd as ares/older servers),and some others cwest isnt that active and for bp u wont get all of the gear u need to do good cuz stuff is expensive. if you spend 1000-1400 on cwest you will most likely regret it.

p.s i recommend olympia personally.
    All of you are seriously smoking something.... Honestly, all of this "cwest is empty" rubbish is driving me up the wall. There is a whole lot of negativity going on here... Yesterday, for the first timr in god knows how long, I got rejected from logging in cwest, due to it beibg full... Explain that.. Explain how there are now 3 to 4 parties of 8 running aroubd in ardream, ob each side... At any given time... If anything... More people are coming to cwest.. Lol. Enough with the cwest bashing.