Quest bow +8 vs. Eagle Eyes +8

This is a discussion on Quest bow +8 vs. Eagle Eyes +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright... my friend has a +8 Player bow AND a +8 eagles eye, but he dosent know which one he ...
Page: 1

Unhappy

Alright... my friend has a +8 Player bow AND a +8 eagles eye, but he dosent know which one he should use. For those of u that dont know the stats of the two, here they are.

Bow of Player +8 128 80 Lightning 8 HP 8 DEX 16FR 16GR 16LR 228
    Eagle's Eye +8 130 90 Poison 13 STR 7 SWD 170HP 170MP 22FR 22GR 168

My friend likes the resists on the player bow, and that its +8, but I think the eagles eye is much better due to the swd def and hp/mp bonus

Pls would u guys help him and state your opinion on which bow he should use :unsure:

The 8HP on the Player bow easily makes up for the life/mana that the EE+8 has.

Both are excellent bows, he should sell the EE+8 and use the money on other stuff.

enigma69

Both are excellent bows, he should sell the EE+8 and use the money on other stuff.[/b]
    +1

NeronDomitius

rogues and warriors personal weapon at +8 is better than any weapon +8 of same class, sword, spear, bow, dagger. as said above, use personal ang get urself better uniques with selling that ee+8.
    btw, lucky guy

ya he is xD he was drunk when he upgraded them both

alright ill tell him he should sell the EE and buy some more uniques

ty for help guys

champianbob

meh its probably too late for me to say something, but I would say keep both just because one is poison and the other is lightning. Sometimes when ur PKing the person will tend to have more poison res or more lightning res, so you can use the bow that he isn't very resistant against. But it isn't that much difference

meh its probably too late for me to say something, but I would say keep both just because one is poison and the other is lightning. Sometimes when ur PKing the person will tend to have more poison res or more lightning res, so you can use the bow that he isn't very resistant against. But it isn't that much difference[/b]
    or sell ee8 get better uniques and just plain hit harder :P

enigma69

meh its probably too late for me to say something, but I would say keep both just because one is poison and the other is lightning. Sometimes when ur PKing the person will tend to have more poison res or more lightning res, so you can use the bow that he isn't very resistant against. But it isn't that much difference[/b]
    wtf... umm no. I highly doubt you will be shooting someone and say, hmm i think i am hitting him for 50 damage less than normal, lets switch bows and compare my average damage, o what do you know, he had high LR and low Poison Resis.

sell the EE and get better uniques/armor

the 8 dex on the personal bow makes up for the 2 ap and 10 ele loss

well both bows' stats are pretty similar, but one bow will cost you close to nothing (except trinas to upgrade), so as other ppl said above, just sell the EE +8 and get better accesories. This way, you would get the most out of this scenario.

Both are excellent bows, he should sell the EE+8 and use the money on other stuff.[/b]

I agree Metalkon. Not only can you use the coins to get other great items, you also free up a space in your inventory. As an archer your inventory is packed, I could use 5-6 more slots easy and even one would be great.

ya thanks for the advice guys . He sold it and got some more uniques and hes happy

The king. Senior Member

rogues and warriors personal weapon at +8 is better than any weapon +8 of same class, sword, spear, bow, dagger. as said above, use personal ang get urself better uniques with selling that ee+8.
    btw, lucky guy [/b]
    listen to this guy, he is boyfriend of ares best archers tom/vlado so he know what hes talking about

listen to this guy, he is boyfriend of ares best archers tom/vlado so he know what hes talking about [/b]
    +1