Help with warrior combo..

This is a discussion on Help with warrior combo.. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi folks.. I am new to playing warrior. Played archer for a couples of years.. Can somebody explain the various ...
Page: 1

gammeth

Default Help with warrior combo..

Hi folks..

I am new to playing warrior. Played archer for a couples of years..

Can somebody explain the various combos for warrior play. I am lvl 69 on cwest orc side and I am using a rappy.

Thanks in advance..

well i combo with my main skill(hell blade) on the skill bar as 3 then my combo just goes 3rr3rr but as its a rappy you might have to alter how fast you press the r after you have pressed the 3. and potting you could either use hp pots on 1 or 4, or mp pots on 2 and 5 i usually prefer to have decent on right click so its much faster. Thats just my combo and also when you get use to the 3rr3rr combo try start spamming the r after the 3, also timing when to press 3 again is also important
    hope it helped

Depends on who you're attacking. I like r3rr3rr3 etc...or against an archer or assassin I'll use r3sr3sr3 to make them miss attack since you have a longer ranged weapon.

For tanking I prefer (Skill)wrs combo
    Running-- Wrr (hold w)
    Archer sr

trying to cancel priest heals same as running but watch priest hands go up

-Chad

gammeth

Thanks folks helpful stuff ...