Question about 2builds :)

This is a discussion on Question about 2builds :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Oki so well friend of mine is going mage 69.. and actually have 2 staff already (i will play the ...
Page: 1

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Wink

Oki so well friend of mine is going mage 69.. and actually have 2 staff already (i will play the char often)..So he have dual lich king +1, dual rol, in/ib. And lycaon+8 and wreath of erenion+8 ( I know he needs a schorching, but dunno why he still think Woe pwnz this staff -,-..).

Oki so which build would be the best for RLB?...linen with Woe, OR full paper with lycaon+8?

Some advice plox, and dont tell me woe>lycaon end of discussion .. tell me why plox

RE5PECTmf

I would go neither of that builds , my choice would be full 3 tier set and scorching staff . Why ?
    1st .... 3rd grade set gives 256 def , and 2nd grade ( linen ) set gives 208 .
    2nd ... 3rd grade set requires 124 int , and linen 100, but when u use woe , u gotta have 112 , so its 12 points ( probably in MP vs 48 DEF ) , and I believe that 12mp points won't change much in dmg , but 48 def will for sure . U will have 227 mp if u put 1 into str for shield , and u will hit nice , either with woe ... but I would go for scorching , especially if u dont have dd 25 ( in this case I would reconsider all this flame thing and go 160 int full support glacier , but thats just me ) . Other than that , if its possible , get 1 flame ring ( possibly +1 ) , but if u can't do that , then think about changing 1 ROL for 1 Legionnaire band , u will lose 20 def , but u'll gain some nice ressistances to balance that up as well . Paper mage is only for nova-town and its pretty much useless in party , only for ks ... but u'll be main target for warriors / sins , so not really good IMO. Ur current gear is almost perfect for support Ice mage =) , but I'm thinking defensive since i've mostly been in melee clans , so I like to keep my targets slowed /stunned and party alive , not really care about kills ... at least 'till like 1-2 months ago If you need anything more , feel free to post again =)

Well problem is that this aint my char.. like i said, if it was mine i would have a schorching .. But my kanka want to know between those 2 >_>.. Cuz he wont change anything rofl .. ( ohh and he have a dd 25 btw, but a paper one atm). So plox >.<

if u have a paper dd25 I&#39;d go for a lycaon

Alright we sold few items and i have almost full set Silk armor ( G3).. Only need the helmet ( which im trying to get DD..^^). For the schorching sold the +8 woe ( keeping the lycaon +8 cuz were making an ardream aswell^^ ).. And i got a schorching +6 rebirth for the woe+8 haha.

Thanks for the advice respectmf, Ohh and im still trying to grab some flame rings but they cost shit load of money :S

RE5PECTmf

Alright we sold few items and i have almost full set Silk armor ( G3).. Only need the helmet ( which im trying to get DD..^^). For the schorching sold the +8 woe ( keeping the lycaon +8 cuz were making an ardream aswell^^ ).. And i got a schorching +6 rebirth for the woe+8 haha.

Thanks for the advice respectmf, Ohh and im still trying to grab some flame rings but they cost shit load of money :S[/b]
    U r welcome , like I said ... there are no stupid questions .. especially about mage =)
    Hope u will get flame rings asap , then u&#39;ll see what is ownage ^_^ btw , this build is good for Ardream aswell , + it will save u a lot of cash if u use same gear on 2 chars ... so get rid of paper gear and pimp out this one .. 1 pimped out char > 2 average ^^
    GL.