which is better sherion/chd or chd and chd

This is a discussion on which is better sherion/chd or chd and chd within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; sherion+8/chd8 vs chd+8 and chd+8...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default which is better sherion/chd or chd and chd

sherion+8/chd8 vs chd+8 and chd+8

In this particular matchup I would say sherion 8 and chd 8 will get you the best results, sherion in right hand chd in offhand ofc,

Sherion will give u the base ap while the chd will give u a nice dex bonus + resists (although u lose a little hp) Dual chd might be similar ap but you lose way to much hp

Ive also heard that CP hits harder with dual uniqs (rumor havent had the chance to test it out myself) and depending on your lvl you might want to loook at sherion/ dv combo

Also for the price of a sher +8 you might be able to save a lil and get a shard 9 which will further increase ap

hope that helps

-Chad

i've tested both builds, shard / sherion +8 in right hand and chd +8 in off hand ,and x2 chd +8 and i'd say dual chd pwns the other combination so far, even if it has lower ap the resistainces of both combined is just imba, spamming 300-350 with r's while doing ur normal dmg with skills ,and somehow cp works well with dual chd (dont ask me why cus i dont know the reason ,but it does work).

Sherion 8 + Chd 8 is my opinion on which is best.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Don't forget to consider the Sword defense and Strength bonus on sherion

xCruinne

Sherion is by far the most overrated dagger i've ever seen in this god forsaken game.

That is so true...i dont like the sherion... but anyway i would say 2x chd coz u look sexy

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xCruinne View Post
    Sherion is by far the most overrated dagger i've ever seen in this god forsaken game.
    You have obviously not used one.

Sherion+8 + CHD+8 better...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

You guys never used both, Sherion and CHD will give more AP.. BUT there's 1 thing. Dual cold heart dagger deal about 50-75 more dmg on each R dmg, as a sin it's ALOT. Just like using an HB compared to a raptor, hb will deal more dmg overall.

Well I have tried both and obviously as many have said, ap is not always everything in this game. So that extra r damage can mean a worlds worth of difference as an assasin plus it looks cool as hell so why not go for 2.

[QUOTE=Mr_Chad;2976043]In this particular matchup I would say sherion 8 and chd 8 will get you the best results, sherion in right hand chd in offhand ofc,

Sherion will give u the base ap while the chd will give u a nice dex bonus + resists (although u lose a little hp) Dual chd might be similar ap but you lose way to much hp

Ive also heard that CP hits harder with dual uniqs (rumor havent had the chance to test it out myself) and depending on your lvl you might want to loook at sherion/ dv combo

I'm going to have to agree with this!

But personally; i'd go Shard 8, chd 8. It's simple, cheap and effective!

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i've tested both builds, shard / sherion +8 in right hand and chd +8 in off hand ,and x2 chd +8 and i'd say dual chd pwns the other combination so far, even if it has lower ap the resistainces of both combined is just imba, spamming 300-350 with r's while doing ur normal dmg with skills ,and somehow cp works well with dual chd (dont ask me why cus i dont know the reason ,but it does work).
    +1 to this