Question about archer,

This is a discussion on Question about archer, within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Oki so my current gear is set shelll+8 except with chitin +8 boots. Im using ib+8 atm ( looking forward ...
Page: 1

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Oki so my current gear is set shelll+8 except with chitin +8 boots. Im using ib+8 atm ( looking forward for a sexier bow). Im wondering what i should buy next, current uniques are : Dual rol+2, iron set( glass belt ), hr+1/re+2. What should i buy next? pp+3 , eb+2 or smth?... which bow?.. i have a good budget, but cant afford any +9 items atm...Any tips is welcome thanks

Banned

yea ofc go for elf belt +2, pp +2 or +3 of u can afford that, about bow u should try to buy couple of +5/80 and go with tears of kakekakakkekevidis to smth like +8 reb, thats good enough

well im nto really sure how int helps archers, i would need someone to explain that one to me. but if that is teh case.

i would lose the IN and get a PP+2/3. then switch the GB to and IB. you will regain the lost int from the GB with the PP and gain about 50 more ac. also your ap will skyrocket.

now most people will say you dont need IB for archer because you shoot from a distant. that is not true.. archers are alot of people prime target mostly because of the reason they are shooting from a distance. in a real fight against good people archer wont get off more then 2-3 shots before getting ganked. well then again i geuss the archers can only run and shoot (thats possibly the gayest feature)

as for a bow. you can do like that guy said try to up your IB+8 to maybe +8rb or something. or you could get a +8 helenoid.2 ap more + the weapon enchant is a nice ap boost. and the extra elemental dmg.

Aight so buy a pp+3 and switch gb for ib, good. and hmm I was thinking i saw alot of archers get fp+9 parts etc.. im kinda an AC whore thats why i have shells, but should i get boots and gloves +9?

Aight so buy a pp+3 and switch gb for ib, good. and hmm I was thinking i saw alot of archers get fp+9 parts etc.. im kinda an AC whore thats why i have shells, but should i get boots and gloves +9?[/b]
    yea you could do that, the ac from the IB will make up for the AP loss from switching to fp9 and your ap will go up.

OverTheTop

try get pp3 and eb 3 and fp is outdated soon might try save up for chitins 9 and ib 9

well i dont really care if its ''outdated'' rofl.. i dont really have the money to make or even buy +9 atm.. but ima try..

had 2 ib+8, broke one to +6 reb rofl.. so keeping ib+8. Got fp+9 parts, pp+3 need to switch gb for ib. Thanks guys <3

had 2 ib+8, broke one to +6 reb rofl.. so keeping ib+8. Got fp+9 parts, pp+3 need to switch gb for ib. Thanks guys <3[/b]
    EE+8 next i think, helenid looks to gay

lHoRuSl

Best bow u can get (no +9 baba stuff) is helenid +8 , using weapon enchante u get more 60+ap .
    About the armors u can mix fps+9 with shells+8 , pauld pads shell rest fp .
    The jews bk said are good .