Question about archer

This is a discussion on Question about archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, First of all, i've always been playing warrior or priest. Well i did play rogue but that was back ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Question about archer

Hello,

First of all, i've always been playing warrior or priest. Well i did play rogue but that was back then when you were a god if you had a md +6/7 so forgive my noob questions.

Ok so my question is about archer, i'd like to know how much the dext stat is affecting the output damage in PvE.
    Like, the archer i'm making is for farming mobs such as AOC (not planning to go DMs and shit) with a gear which isn't op as fuck like imagine lvl 70 with chitins +6 or so and an IB +6/+7.
    I also want to be able to kill some stuff like golems which are going to hit me for about 500-600 damages.

So the question is the following, should i go full retard and go full dex and hope i'll kill them before they kill me?
    Or should i go with like 100-110 points into health and left over into dex?

Arenīt you going to UnionKO? If that's where you are gonna farm on your archer go 255 Dex since shells 7-8 and Iron Bow 8 is not even hard to get. But I believe full Dex is always the way to go on archer

Banned

Yes, i played there a couple days and i liked it, found 2 little bugs. 1 missing skill for warrior which will be added in their next patch and the bleeding from the "blooding" lvl 75 warrior attack skill which was doing the right damage in pvp but dealt like 8 damages instead of 100 per tick in PvE, but warriors are already good so one admin said he'll leave it like it is.

Also, they said that for release it won't be as easy as during the beta to get the stuff, they will be decreasing the drop rates (idk about upgrade rates, i think they will remain the same since they had the success rates on the BUS tooltip).

It's just, leveling as a warrior is boring if you don't have gear, i'd rather level up an archer and fuck everything up 3 times faster....

Just as a comparison, one of my clan mate had a lvl 75 rogue with dual shards +8 and gear +10/24.
    I had my rogue lvl 63 with +8/15 gear and a horn crossbow +8 (yeah i know sounds shitty rofl).

Basically i was killing my AOC when his had about 25% health left.
    Plus, you can add to that, the fact that i'm not a pro at playing archer, i was comboing pretty fast i'd say but i'm sure some archers can do that a lot better than me.

So with average gear it's sill more worth it to go full dext it seems...hmm well, thanks for the info.
    If you play there i'd gladly play with an oldie, it's hard to find some 2006ers nowadays