Question about Bp

This is a discussion on Question about Bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, i've started playing a new priest in Carnac-West, but i really dont know anything about them ( i am ...
Page: 1

Hi, i've started playing a new priest in Carnac-West, but i really dont know anything about them ( i am a BP )
    I will use a Hell Breaker+7 and am going to use Chitin Armor. i dont know what my stat points should be though. do i put some in hp ? or will i need all extras in Str since i am using int to wear my chitin and so on.
    some opinions please

enough int to wear armors
    +8 chitins <-- aim for these
    dd+8 chitin helmet ore +7
    get also the spear/ axe and club chitin deff parts u will need as much as u can

enough str for weapon
    then hp

ore less hp and moore str but helish will hard anyways.

lvl 72+ u can be a chitin bp before that its not worth it
    75 is the best as u can be full duff (60) full heal (60) and have helish

Uhh one of my favourite builds if you want to focus on support more than attack is:

174 str
    174 int
    all into HP

this will allow you to wear chitins +8 set for priest, and shell gauntlets +8. It&#39;ll also let you wear a hb +7 ... and you&#39;ll have pretty good HP for a chitin BP. Since Helis makes up for the loss of AP, i highly recommend this build.... but if you are more interested into attacking, then put spare points into STR, or split it evenly STR and HP

What about the bonuses on my armor should i have all HP all STR.. or 50/50 i was thinking of having a full hp set, and putting my eccess stat points all into Str