Question About Gab Blessing +7

This is a discussion on Question About Gab Blessing +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; How does the effect activate, I mean: With melee attacks? With mage attacks? With both? Thx...
Page: 1

DeHealer

How does the effect activate, I mean:
    With melee attacks?
    With mage attacks?
    With both?
    Thx

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Makes mage attacks do no damage for a certain period of time.

DeHealer

Makes mage attacks do no damage for a certain period of time.[/b]
    Yeah I know the special effect, but was asking for how does it activate.
    Ty though

My adamant (block melee attacks) never activated when a mage was attacking me... Not sure tho

Foxy_Br

Well, i have both shields at +7. Blessing with mage atacks only and adamant with melee atacks only. Its nice when you get activated the special skill of blessing in nova town xD. Like 20 novas in ur head and you dont die ;D

SoullessOne

Well, i have both shields at +7. Blessing with mage atacks only and adamant with melee atacks only. Its nice when you get activated the special skill of blessing in nova town xD. Like 20 novas in ur head and you dont die ;D[/b]

Are u sure about this ? cos the blessing Gab of my friend s priest seems to activate only with melee attacks ( i play on his priest sometimes too), I mean, ofc once it gets activated i receive no dammage from mage skills, But, in order to be activated seems that only melle attacks does it.

PS: im not telling u r wrong, i just wanna know cos im not sure myself

Foxy_Br

Talking

Are u sure about this ? cos the blessing Gab of my friend s priest seems to activate only with melee attacks ( i play on his priest sometimes too), I mean, ofc once it gets activated i receive no dammage from mage skills, But, in order to be activated seems that only melle attacks does it.

PS: im not telling u r wrong, i just wanna know cos im not sure myself[/b]
    Well, i never got special skill from blessing +7 activated with melee atacks... And same for adamant, never got activated with mage atacks... Are you sure you got activated with melee atacks? Cuz mages can atack so far away from you... maybe you didnt realize.

Banned

How does the effect activate, I mean:
    With melee attacks?
    With mage attacks?
    With both?
    Thx[/b]
    your sig owns