Question about my RLB Int Priest

This is a discussion on Question about my RLB Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My gear: Priest FP+8/15hp Helm Priest FP+9/19hp Pauldron Priest FP+9/19hp Pads Priest FP+9/19hp Boots Priest FP+9/19hp Gloves Priest FP Weapon ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

My gear:

Priest FP+8/15hp Helm
    Priest FP+9/19hp Pauldron
    Priest FP+9/19hp Pads
    Priest FP+9/19hp Boots
    Priest FP+9/19hp Gloves
    Priest FP Weapon Def Parts DD/Axe/Spear

Dread Shield+7
    Lycaon Hammer+7

White Silver Earring+1
    White Silver Earring+1
    Elemental Pendant+1
    Legionnaire Band+0
    Legionnaire Band+0
    Kekuri Belt+0

My stats unbuffed:

4257 HP
    4662 MP
    1121 AC
    180 FR
    140 GR
    190 LR

My stats with Undying/300AC:

6811 HP
    4662 MP
    1421 AC
    180 FR
    140 GR
    190 LR

What should I do sell FP+9 and get FP+8 and get better Jewerly or what? Please Help! Thanks

on most servers its almost impossible to get a fp+9 set, so i wouldn't sell them (they're also really good)
    get a job and babashop an iron set and ur good

try to get a glass belt and look for some swd & cd def FP... u've got 0 of them atm...

NeronDomitius

ur priority should be weapon def belt, get glass or iron belt, if u cant afford them, try skelly, should be much cheaper.

i think if u play on ares then u sell me the fp+9 xD

get iron set!

ChowBoy

I keeping FP+9. Also I getting Glass Belt. Which is better EP+1 or IN? EP+2 or IN?

I keeping FP+9. Also I getting Glass Belt. Which is better EP+1 or IN? EP+2 or IN?[/b]
    u can't compare Ep +1 with IN lol :P IN is worth something between EP +2 and EP +3 (depends on server)

there is already dozen of topics about EP vs IN read them and choose...

for me EP+2 is better

007_heal

Weapon defense armors and a nice belt (IB or GB)

I think necklace is your own choice, EP +2 if you like HP and ac and IN if you like weapon defenses (I prefer weapon defenses)

knightned

Try and get a GB or a IB first as I don't like your belt. You could swap out a LB for a rol but that's personal choice. Maybe get a EP+2 or IN but make sure you can afford it as your neck aint that bad. And you could also think about getting a gabs+7 in the future as it's a really nice shield and you will have a lot of weap defs with all those items.

_Boomsheeka_

My gear:

Priest FP+8/15hp Helm
    Priest FP+9/19hp Pauldron
    Priest FP+9/19hp Pads
    Priest FP+9/19hp Boots
    Priest FP+9/19hp Gloves
    Priest FP Weapon Def Parts DD/Axe/Spear[/b]
    Just for the record, This is actually my armor I loaned ChowBoy on Feb 21st, and he has not paid for it. Im sure there is a GG reason why he has not paid, but that being said, he is not returning my PM's, and I have not been able to contact him on MSN. It may be a problem with my computer, but I see on his profile that he has been visiting KO4life, yet he is not responding to me. If the issue is with my computer, please help me get in touch with ChowBoy. If possible, leave a message under this topic as well as PMing me.

I am not throwing him under the bus, he seemed cool. But alas, here I am without my armor or my $ I was promised over 6 weeks ago.

Thanks for any help you can provide